3 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

And if I have a cop locked inside a room of my lighthouse, they should be required to give me their shit if I threaten their life. Like, is it really valuing your life as a real officer would  if they would rather die than drop a few pieces of gear on the ground?

Go ahead and uncuff the cop so he can take his gear off, see what happens.

Not something you would realistically do, and if you uncuff they have better options. Not an issue.

Just now, Sterling said:

Go ahead and uncuff the cop so he can take his gear off, see what happens.

Not something you would realistically do, and if you uncuff they have better options. Not an issue.

I always have them locked in a separate room from me, so they basically have no hope of getting out or shooting me.

1 minute ago, Sterling said:

Except for the fact that when you uncuff you leave the room, meaning they can just unholster and get going for round two.

They are locked inside a very small room, what are they going to do? As soon as I unrestrain them, I step out of the room and lock the door before they can pull their gun out.

3 minutes ago, .Max said:

cops dont have to value their life bro ur reading the wiki 

u can always try to glizz people it dont matter u dont have to value ur life 

That's the quidebook bruh. Officers are supposed to follow all the policies in there

2 minutes ago, .Max said:

spam down u with a 6.5 thru the wall and wait for a LT pretty simple

I've done this many times, and sometimes that happens, but its pretty hard to continuously down me through a wall until an LT comes. Usually they run out of ammo since the bullets dont do much damage through the wall. And I can just run out of the building when I get up if they aren't quick enough to down me again.

Edited by Trioxide
3 minutes ago, .Max said:

it dosent mean it in the way u think it does. 

As a cop ur supposed to serve 2 lives at any fed event until u can go back to what you where doing you have to VALUE those lives u cant just go throw and leave like its not like olympus with their shitty 3-1 rule

on olympus if your a cop and 3 rebels are aiming at you with rebel weapons u have to surrender and that is pog but retarted

all kids do is go arrround and scream 3-1 3-1 3-1

It doesnt just mean fed events

50 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

They are locked inside a very small room, what are they going to do? As soon as I unrestrain them, I step out of the room and lock the door before they can pull their gun out.

Once you unrestrain they tell their boys where they are on the map and to bring flashbangs for when you inevitably fire a shot.

44 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

It doesnt just mean fed events

Where in the APD guidebook does it say that we value our lives?

Just says we should RP. And I would rather die than negotiate with terrorists.

9 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Where in the APD guidebook does it say that we value our lives?

Just says we should RP. And I would rather die than negotiate with terrorists.

http://gaming-asylumwiki.com/wiki/General_Policies

"As a whitelisted player, you are held to a higher standard than others and are expected to know and obey the server rules. If you are found violating the rules of the server you can expect to receive harsher punishment. You are also expected to set an example to others on the server when it comes to roleplay. You should roleplay all situations as an officer to the best of your ability. Value your life like a real officer would."

10 minutes ago, Sterling said:

Once you unrestrain they tell their boys where they are on the map and to bring flashbangs for when you inevitably fire a shot.

I never shoot at police officers at The Lighthouse.

6 hours ago, Trioxide said:

And if I have a cop locked inside a room of my lighthouse, they should be required to give me their shit if I threaten their life. Like, is it really valuing your life as a real officer would  if they would rather die than drop a few pieces of gear on the ground?

I don't know what sort of hostage/crisis negotiation trainings you've been attending, but my Sheriff's office trained us not to give weapons to the guy threatening to murder us and our fellow officers. On account of the whole threatening to murder us thing. And if realism is what you're going after, what kind of hostage taker negotiates with the person they are taking hostage?

Sterling likes this
1 hour ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

I don't know what sort of hostage/crisis negotiation trainings you've been attending, but my Sheriff's office trained us not to give weapons to the guy threatening to murder us and our fellow officers. On account of the whole threatening to murder us thing. And if realism is what you're going after, what kind of hostage taker negotiates with the person they are taking hostage?

I used to call another officer to negotiate. Bring back the phone calls!!

Squanchy, Donald and Sterling like this
9 hours ago, Bilbo Baggins said:

SSHHHHT You're ruining their only argument "Realism" by telling them what actual realism would be like.

If you don't comply with my view of how it should be and go you are the problem not the way I do it. REEEEEEEEEE

Squanchy likes this