Is there no administrator now?

16 minutes ago, =xxxx=HeShang=xxxx= said:

If you have any misunderstanding about the Chinese, we dragon gangs can use our strength to talk to you. Now there are many Chinese players on the server. At least we dragon gangs are very familiar with and abide by the rules of the game.

Quite a load of bullshit and you know it.

31 minutes ago, =xxxx=HeShang=xxxx= said:

If you have any misunderstanding about the Chinese, we dragon gangs can use our strength to talk to you. Now there are many Chinese players on the server. At least we dragon gangs are very familiar with and abide by the rules of the game.

You must wait for 5 seconds after saying "hands up" to someone. You can't just yell hands up whilst killing them

9 hours ago, Defragments said:

向某人说“举手”后,您必须等待5秒钟。你不能在杀死他们的同时大喊大叫

If we wait for five seconds, I don't think you have. If you think we have violated the rules of RDM and VDM, you can report us with video evidence. Pay attention to video evidence.

9 hours ago, Sterling said:

相当多的废话,你知道的。

If we wait for five seconds, I don't think you have. If you think we have violated the rules of RDM and VDM, you can report us with video evidence. Pay attention to video evidence. Don't be blind without evidence

23 minutes ago, =xxxx=HeShang=xxxx= said:

If we wait for five seconds, I don't think you have. If you think we have violated the rules of RDM and VDM, you can report us with video evidence. Pay attention to video evidence.

If we wait for five seconds, I don't think you have. If you think we have violated the rules of RDM and VDM, you can report us with video evidence. Pay attention to video evidence. Don't be blind without evidence

I was on for about 10 seconds today and got RDM'd as soon as I spawned in Athira by one of your guys tf you on about