Set a 250 Ping Limit

59 minutes ago, Zurph said:

that was desync, that had nothing to do with his internet. Its the well made game you play.

That specific incident was desync yes, but the chinese are constantly teleporting then 5 seconds later i'm dead even though they've moved into a whole new building by the time it registers. It's getting pretty old at this point. Checked the player list and the dude that killed me was pushing 320ms

1 hour ago, Sterling said:

But then they'd lose those precious donor 10s w/ VPNs - how could you do that to Asylum?!1!

ez. Set
maxping= 250; and
maxdesync = 200;

in the server.cfg file

Edited by Doomba
Trioxide likes this
2 hours ago, Doomba said:

That specific incident was desync yes, but the chinese are constantly teleporting then 5 seconds later i'm dead even though they've moved into a whole new building by the time it registers. It's getting pretty old at this point. Checked the player list and the dude that killed me was pushing 320ms

ez. Set
maxping= 250; and
maxdesync = 200;

in the server.cfg file

Been told that it will not happen.. Apparently these china people donate alot of money to the server so.........

Edited by bigjohn561
Good luck reporting any of them also.
Doomba likes this
3 hours ago, Zurph said:

that was desync, that had nothing to do with his internet. Its the well made game you play.

its not desync my gang fought these people once on church and it looked like they were 100% lagswitching and everyone of them were shotgunning. my friend has a pov of it i will get him to upload but we will not fight them again

I don't understand why some of you want to ban the Chinese from the servers. First of all, Chinese people have donated a lot of money on this server. Secondly, this server is a diversified server, it is a server facing the world, so it can become powerful. While you're sleeping, a lot of 250 ping people can get in the shelter and get the servers active. It's not just the Chinese who have such high delays.

For example, the Philippines, Thailand, Australia, and many other countries in Australia and Southeast Asia will exceed 250ping.

Why are you only letting the Chinese off the server and not the people from the above countries? I don't understand, maybe it's not just the high delay, it's just that you hate the Chinese, why do you hate the Chinese? I think the reason why you hate the Chinese is that you are afraid of the Chinese people just like you are strong, just like the European and American countries are afraid of China to become strong, afraid of the Chinese people are strong.

In fact, Chinese people are very happy to make friends with you, because some people discriminate against Chinese people, malicious attack Chinese people, malicious violation of the rule of obedience to kill Chinese people, so we must resist.

Do you think people with more than 250ping have an advantage? Don't you know there's a difference between one second and two seconds? Did you know that 250 pingers die first, compared to 20 pingers? I would also like to have a 20 ping network because the server is too far away. You can suggest the administrator to move the server to China, we Chinese can sponsor more money every month.lol

Trioxide likes this
1 hour ago, manhua said:

I don't understand why some of you want to ban the Chinese from the servers. First of all, Chinese people have donated a lot of money on this server. Secondly, this server is a diversified server, it is a server facing the world, so it can become powerful. While you're sleeping, a lot of 250 ping people can get in the shelter and get the servers active. It's not just the Chinese who have such high delays.

For example, the Philippines, Thailand, Australia, and many other countries in Australia and Southeast Asia will exceed 250ping.

Why are you only letting the Chinese off the server and not the people from the above countries? I don't understand, maybe it's not just the high delay, it's just that you hate the Chinese, why do you hate the Chinese? I think the reason why you hate the Chinese is that you are afraid of the Chinese people just like you are strong, just like the European and American countries are afraid of China to become strong, afraid of the Chinese people are strong.

In fact, Chinese people are very happy to make friends with you, because some people discriminate against Chinese people, malicious attack Chinese people, malicious violation of the rule of obedience to kill Chinese people, so we must resist.

Do you think people with more than 250ping have an advantage? Don't you know there's a difference between one second and two seconds? Did you know that 250 pingers die first, compared to 20 pingers? I would also like to have a 20 ping network because the server is too far away. You can suggest the administrator to move the server to China, we Chinese can sponsor more money every month.lol

"For example, the Philippines, Thailand, Australia, and many other countries in Australia and Southeast Asia will exceed 250ping."
Yes. They shouldn't be allowed on either. I didnt say ban the chinese I'm just using you guys as an example as you are the largest singular group that suffers from this issue and makes US suffer from this issue. Hell if you're in the USA playing on a mobile hotspot you can hit 300ms. They shouldn't be allowed on either.

I dont hate the Chinese people. I do hate your government though. And I dont get why you all haven't overthrown it to make some kind of republic or democracy that isn't controlled by a single authoritarian party. I dont fear or hate you. If anything I pity you.

The Chinese that live in the USA are way more based. Have zero issues with them. All of the ones I've met see your country for what it is. Also they dont threaten me with a racism ban every time I shank one of them in prison.

If you really have so much money to donate go make your own China based Altis Life server and go play on that, win win. You get lower latency, and we dont have to deal with your bullet sponge teleporting.

Akula and Yung Tommy like this
2 hours ago, manhua said:

Thank you Manhua for keeping the server pop at 4am.The Chinese are great people! Wo ani 

Doomba and Yung Tommy like this
4 hours ago, manhua said:

I think it is post like yours that make people not want to play with Chinese people lmao.  Are you stupid?  There's a big difference between 20 to 50 ping compared to 250

Doomba likes this
On 5/4/2021 at 10:09 AM, Doomba said:

Tired of fighting teleporting Chinese (Clip is BBNB but I didnt clip any of last nights dragon fight, same kind of shit happens regularly when fighting them)

You whiffed most of those shots even before the desync. Idk whats the problem.