Yung Tommy Presents "Hit Bout It" (Feat. Kodak Black & Lil Yachty)

1 minute ago, abdul karim azeem said:

this is poor, adhd video. i reckon ruckus could get better clips than these.

expected better from virtue, virtue downhill

I had to put something over the video so I can post it, not making it for skill purely entertainment. Id still clap you before you can pop your mouth off of your mothers tit.

abdul karim azeem likes this
24 minutes ago, abdul karim azeem said:

shit clips, meady song, adhd video dunno what’s happening for the half of it. so adhd. and you really wouldn’t ur dog shit kid

I literally just clipped every kill I got in like 3 days, I just made for memes idiot, can call me dog all you kid I don't play to sweat like these other freaks.

Don't get upset I got superstars like tryhard and bherky and not you in it bud...its okay to cry about it

Bherky and abdul karim azeem like this
2 hours ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

I literally just clipped every kill I got in like 3 days, I just made for memes idiot, can call me dog all you kid I don't play to sweat like these other freaks.

Don't get upset I got superstars like tryhard and bherky and not you in it bud...its okay to cry about it

realistically lad, if you’re going to put that much effort into a montage make the clips worth it or at least funny cos this is one of the cringiest shit i’ve seen on this forum, and i read @Lightbulb’s introduction. surely if it’s for the memes it would be funny? nor do i play like these sweater freaks, i’m perm banned and only played the game for 3 months would still drop you kid

imagine fanboying over killing bherky and tryhard that’s so cringe. tryhard is my best friend( 🥵🥵😍😍😍👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨 )i find it quite weird the way ur talking abt him . and as i said u couldn’t have clipped me lad, mitch put me on a plane to china with @manhua permanently. nice vacation tbf

homie really clipped killing two people at afk cap wongs in the back of the head @Bherky invite him to unknown now please

Bherky and Lightbulb like this
23 minutes ago, abdul karim azeem said:

realistically lad, if you’re going to put that much effort into a montage make the clips worth it or at least funny cos this is one of the cringiest shit i’ve seen on this forum, and i read @Lightbulb’s introduction. surely if it’s for the memes it would be funny? nor do i play like these sweater freaks, i’m perm banned and only played the game for 3 months would still drop you kid

imagine fanboying over killing bherky and tryhard that’s so cringe. tryhard is my best friend( 🥵🥵😍😍😍👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨 )i find it quite weird the way ur talking abt him . and as i said u couldn’t have clipped me lad, mitch put me on a plane to china with @manhua permanently. nice vacation tbf

homie really clipped killing two people at afk cap wongs in the back of the head @Bherky invite him to unknown now please

Imagine being banned on a game and still talking shit about a non serious post on the forums sheeesh

4 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

Aren't you permed lmao

Calle. and Lightbulb like this
19 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

Why are you so heated kid? I really do think your mad you aren't in it....I am not fanboying you inbred idiot, I meme them. If your permed why do you still linger around like a gnat...prolly cuz your built like gnashes but anyways @Bherky ill be signing autographs later ;)

Sp0on, Lightbulb and Bherky like this
5 hours ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Bro if you're permed go do something else lmfao what is wrong with you weirdo 

1 hour ago, v | Yung Tommy said:

Why are you so heated kid? I really do think your mad you aren't in it....I am not fanboying you inbred idiot, I meme them. If your permed why do you still linger around like a gnat...prolly cuz your built like gnashes but anyways @Bherky ill be signing autographs later ;)

fans????????

Honestly where do I begin we will start with why in the nigga fuck would you put the music video in your montage it is supposed to be arma clips not a black man dancing.
The song and jokes being made make me want to tie a 12 foot industrial rope around my neck and the clips are shit and in 240p when I am watching it makes want to go sky diving without a parachute.

Love, River

Edited by Riv6r
abdul karim azeem likes this
9 minutes ago, Riv6r said:

Honestly where do I begin we will start with why in the nigga fuck would you put the music video in your montage it is supposed to be arma clips not a black man dancing.
The song and jokes being made make me want to tie a 12 foot industrial rope around my neck and the clips are shit and in 240p when I am watching it makes want to go ski diving without a parachute.

Love, River

When

13 minutes ago, Riv6r said:

The song and jokes being made make me want to tie a 12 foot industrial rope around my neck and the clips are shit and in 240p when I am watching it makes want to go ski diving without a parachute.

Love, River

Ski diving? Im glad you enjoyed my memetage! This was solely made with the intent to piss you off and my goal was achieved, thank you for your participation.

suicide may not be as funny as you think idiot, and if your gonna even try to insult me use correct grammar.

4 minutes ago, Riv6r said:

LFaI4fP.png

and don't even try and screen shot mine because you actually play it I go on there and shot gun people.

Did we ask

4 minutes ago, Riv6r said:

LFaI4fP.png

and don't even try and screen shot mine because you actually play it I go on there and shot gun people.

Also would like to point out I play dom maybe once a week, and still would shit on you. You are probably the worst player in domestic abusers, and that's really saying a lot.

Just now, Sp0on said:

Did we ask

Wage slave

9k hours and can't shoot a mk1

4 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

Did we ask

Also would like to point out I play dom maybe once a week, and still would shit on you. You are probably the worst player in domestic abusers, and that's really saying a lot.

And that is why you and your gang make fraggies of you killing people not in combat stance

jsh and Kevin Keychain like this
5 minutes ago, Riv6r said:

Wage slave

9k hours and can't shoot a mk1

And that is why you and your gang make fraggies of you killing people not in combat stance

9k hours of game launcher.

And yea I'm not that good, but you are worse.

11 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

That video of Nathan shitting on you at prison after you whiff a full mag from 30m with his back turned......................................

Just now, Sp0on said:

You sound like a mentally disabled person I would hope you having 9k hours and me only having like 1.5k you should but are not better than me

19 hours ago, Riv6r said:

The song and jokes being made make me want to tie a 12 foot industrial rope around my neck and the clips are shit and in 240p when I am watching it makes want to go sky diving without a parachute.

Love, River

I would like to refer you to any one of your gang members montages lol

21 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

mr wang, go cry to vietnamese farmer abt me more x

this fool on forums more than me and im not banned life must suck lol

Sp0on likes this