The northwest region of the map is completely empty, and needs something. I suggest a new gang turf. It would be located in Oreokastro, and its gang benefit could be increased drug runner mission payouts (boat & plane). If the Turf had a drug dealer, then it would only be useful for crank, and very few people do crank. Instead of a Turf Drug Dealer, I suggest a Turf Wong Trader. You can sell anything that you can usually sell to Wong's Food and Liquor to it. This would be great for scotch, moonshine, etc. The only problem with this is that it would not make sense to have a cut taken from the cartel when selling at your own turf. Therefore, your gang would only be able to access the Turf Wong Trader if you also had ownership of Wong Triad. This fits perfectly, since one of the two spawn locations for Wong Triad is relatively close to Oreokastro.

https://imgur.com/a/kEeyP1V

Edited by Trioxide
14 minutes ago, Crossfade said:

make owning the cartel pay %10 more when selling at that turf but without owning it you can still sell but you lose the same as before

Yeah, I also considered this as an option. I just feel like people would go out of their way to sell at the turf instead of at a normal wongs for the same amount of money just so that the cartel gang wouldnt get any money.

4 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

Yeah, I also considered this as an option. I just feel like people would go out of their way to sell at the turf instead of at a normal wongs for the same amount of money just so that the cartel gang wouldnt get any money.

true. idk how they could counter it

7 hours ago, william said:

theres a reason NW is empty, its butt fuck nowhere and a pain in the ass to get to

It's one of the coolest parts of the map. And if they added in a turf especially, it would be really popular for money-making. Moonshine, scotch, crank, etc. And it's not like people would never go to cap the turf. Its pretty easy to get to from kav rebel, and depending on the perk, it could be really useful. The location itself already makes it great for money making. The point is, the reason it is the middle of nowhere is because its empty, not the other way around. It wouldnt be the middle of nowhere anymore if they added the turf.

Ashton. likes this
38 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

It's one of the coolest parts of the map. And if they added in a turf especially, it would be really popular for money-making. Moonshine, scotch, crank, etc. And it's not like people would never go to cap the turf. Its pretty easy to get to from kav rebel, and depending on the perk, it could be really useful. The location itself already makes it great for money making. The point is, the reason it is the middle of nowhere is because its empty, not the other way around. It wouldnt be the middle of nowhere anymore if they added the turf.

it really isnt cool too many hills and trees

abdul karim azeem likes this
On 5/4/2021 at 5:31 PM, Trioxide said:

The northwest region of the map is completely empty, and needs something. I suggest a new gang turf. It would be located in Oreokastro, and its gang benefit could be increased drug runner mission payouts (boat & plane). If the Turf had a drug dealer, then it would only be useful for crank, and very few people do crank. Instead of a Turf Drug Dealer, I suggest a Turf Wong Trader. You can sell anything that you can usually sell to Wong's Food and Liquor to it. This would be great for scotch, moonshine, etc. The only problem with this is that it would not make sense to have a cut taken from the cartel when selling at your own turf. Therefore, your gang would only be able to access the Turf Wong Trader if you also had ownership of Wong Triad. This fits perfectly, since one of the two spawn locations for Wong Triad is relatively close to Oreokastro.

https://imgur.com/a/kEeyP1V

+1

Trioxide likes this

no one will fight this turf, no one is going up there, people fight zaros if they are fighting cartels, other than that no one fights there. people fight panagia if ur down there maybe buying rebel hardly anyone can be arsed to actually go to there cos it’s boring. rodo is the only one that people will just kinda goto, but turf fights aren’t appealing it’s just getting domed by some cunt in a two story

aint no one going to the top left of the map if they can’t spawn near it like it’s pointless, ur suggesting this turf and it’s going to be a boring afk cap that people do if they are bored and only you are going to cap it for the benefits. if you’re going to add something to the northwest, other stuff needs to be there otherwise it’s just stupid, just plop a random turf up there thst no one gives a shit abt. i do agree the top left is dead and so is the top right, there’s little to nothing happening up near sofia. if i’m being honest a cool suggestion would be to make some sort of benefit to each city incentivise people to goto sofia maybe 50% increase payout at that skip tracer or more honour. should work up the places we already have and not spread the players further across the map. don’t want the server to be a snooze fest where u never bump into anyone 

just my opinion can i be unbanned now @Mitch (IFRIT)

Edited by abdul karim azeem
7 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

no one will fight this turf, no one is going up there

There's a lot more to it than just "its far away, so no one will ever go there to fight". First of all, its a really quick trip from Kavala rebel straight up to the turf. Its not as far as you think. Second, it totally depends on the benefits of this specific turf. If it's good enough, people will surely go there to cap it. Moonshine/white lightning is already really popular because of how profitable it is. If this was a turf (with the wongs dealer), scotch, moonshine, and white lightning would get way more attention from big gangs. Then you have the spawn location; being able to spawn right there and grab a quick kit would be great for pushing wong triad, which actually gets a decent amount of action for being far up in the northwest region. And, of course, you have the gang benefit/perk. Depending on what it is, the turf could become even more useful. I suggested increased drug runner payouts, which wouldnt be bad at all since drug running is a relatively popular money making method. There also happen to be two drug runner locations close to Oreokastro. I think this turf would be popular.

Nic Rage likes this