plz update server 2 with new zones on altis or a new map or litterally anything tbh. weekday pots were nearly 30 mil at first and now it barely hits 8 mil with like 25 people on the server after 30 minutes. there has been like 6/7 good domination suggestions that have just been ignored and the player pop is the worst of any server's conquest at this point. and if new zones are coming on altis please make them smaller, spending 8/9 minutes to get to points at the bottom of maps is just terrible

Walt, PLAYER ONE, AdamSGH and 6 others like this
42 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Qilins with doors for domination only, break up Ifrit meta, closer new caps, faster fights 

i would love faster paced gameplay with closer, new caps, which will increase prize pool as more deaths occur bringing more players. But I dont think removing ifrits is a good idea, its 2021 and everybody has lazer aim on arma after playing for thousands of hours and getting roped out of a qilin 3/4 times before you can make it to the cap would be awful 

Walt and Good Lub like this
2 hours ago, Garret Johnson said:

getting rid of the frit meta would make no one play

1 hour ago, casey1 said:

i would love faster paced gameplay with closer, new caps, which will increase prize pool as more deaths occur bringing more players. But I dont think removing ifrits is a good idea, its 2021 and everybody has lazer aim on arma after playing for thousands of hours and getting roped out of a qilin 3/4 times before you can make it to the cap would be awful 

Not remove ifrits, make the Qilins pulled from garage have doors on them on s2 only 

Walt, casey1, Rycheee and 1 other like this

1. Remove Lighthouse cap/ or make a southern rebel.

2. Design caps closer together rather than farther away. Players are looking for quick fights not trying to drive km's to get to a point. This would also help increase the overall pot due to more deaths.

3. Increase overall starting pot/ remove the 10 point nerf preventing smaller gangs from receiving cuts if they can't get up to 10 points.

4. Change of scenery; I'm sure everyone is tired of the same zone for what is now 2-3 months. Branch out and try other points on Altis (heard they have already been done/ in the works.)

5. After domination ends create a system that automatically disperses cuts to everyone in your gang that was online via deposit box. (I know Asylum always went the old fashion route where gangs distribute cuts but this simple fix will all players to more efficiently get a guaranteed cut.)

6. More efficient updates with domination/ keep up with discussion with the community for suggestions and changes. 

Population is never going to change itself, staff need to step in or domination will fully die. Community to ownership transparency needs to be noted, and staff should recognize players complaints/ suggestions. Asylum has recently already been listening to players so much more under new ownership, I don't see why this is an issue now. Change is needed, hopefully staff realize this. 

Edited by Walt
6 hours ago, .Max said:

Just let dom die it already is lol 20 people on today after their where like 80 at release it’s not the devs fault theirs no new content it’s the lead devs don’t put the content out. Doms dieing asylum dom was cool with cool features it just hasn’t been updated since day 1

Just let Dom die it already is lol, 20 people on today after there was like 80 at release it’s not the Devs fault theres no new content it’s the lead devs who don’t put the content out. Doms dying it is what it is Asylum Dom was cool with cool features but it just hasn’t been updated since day 1.

👍 There ya go

Edited by Ryan.
jsh likes this
6 hours ago, Walt said:

2. Design caps closer together rather than farther away. Players are looking for quick fights not trying to drive km's to get to a point. This would also help increase the overall pot due to more deaths.

3. Increase overall starting pot/ remove the 10 point nerf preventing smaller gangs from receiving cuts if they can't get up to 10 points.

4. Change of scenery; I'm sure everyone is tired of the same zone for what is now 2-3 months. Branch out and try other points on Altis (heard they have already been done/ in the works.)

5. After domination ends create a system that automatically disperses cuts to everyone in your gang that was online via deposit box. (I know Asylum always went the old fashion route where gangs distribute cuts but this simple fix will all players to more efficiently get a guaranteed cut.)

6. More efficient updates with domination/ keep up with discussion with the community for suggestions and changes. 

Population is never going to change itself, staff need to step in or domination will fully die. Community to ownership transparency needs to be noted, and staff should recognize players complaints/ suggestions. Asylum has recently already been listening to players so much more under new ownership, I don't see why this is an issue now. Change is needed, hopefully staff realize this. 

@Mr. Slick Look this is what you can get by asking people i like your idea alot +1

Walt likes this
6 hours ago, Walt said:

fax machine is on today, these are the exact changes needed tbh if the dev team can get these through s2 would see a ton of players back

Walt likes this