Pog big brain idea mitch

Free Gape actually did nothing wrong Poptart probably held him up for that invite to the gang he didn't do anything wrong tons of other gangs do it and noone gets banned. This will cause a uprising the best gang on the server domestic wont have this shit  done to them anymore. #freethefellas Let them come back and play on this 8 year old dead server lmao didn't even cheat pog perm banned kinda cringe Mitch randy orton summerslam 06 GIF by WWE

#freethefellas

imagine banning someone cause they jumped on top of a dome.... I mean I guess standing around all day not doing anything causes you to go mentally insane especially if you are an asylum admin

Just now, v | Yung Tommy said:

Ayo bro is this you?

back to tarkov shitter, rolled of the server by ruckus and chinese people that sucks 😕 

matthew666 and jsh like this
4 minutes ago, Parzah said:

#freethefellas

imagine banning someone cause they jumped on top of a dome.... I mean I guess standing around all day not doing anything causes you to go mentally insane especially if you are an asylum admin

back to tarkov shitter, rolled of the server by ruckus and chinese people that sucks 😕 

I dont play tarkov idiot... but ugh you must have me confused with someone who cares idiot?

1 hour ago, Sterling said:

Don't get what's so hard to understand you apes - you break the rules, you get banned. Wow, woulda never thought.
Server's also a whole helluva lot less toxic now that they've resorted to not speaking on their alts.

On behalf of Domestic Abusers, bbnb, etc, we humbly apologize for the actions of our CEO Gape Horne, we would really appreciate if you reconsidered his ban and we promise we won't affiliate with any known cheaters/scum of the earth from now on.

Ryan. likes this
10 hours ago, Sterling said:

Don't get what's so hard to understand you apes - you break the rules, you get banned. Wow, woulda never thought.
Server's also a whole helluva lot less toxic now that they've resorted to not speaking on their alts.

Yeah thanks for acknowledging that we are hacking btw, you said it yourself, "I KNEW THAT GUY WAS HACKING HE RIPPED ME OUT MY HATCHBACK ONCE"

11 hours ago, Sterling said:

That wouldn’t be an issue if every other gang got association bans for playing with actual cheaters. Why isn’t bihi in unknown anymore? M47? Virtue? 

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/7/2021 at 12:43 AM, .Max said:

yo Ryan bro #freethefellas #globalclosetcheaterjay

Hang beamed from cpl because u told a kid to nail thier child to a wall retard sutch a monkey back to the police support lobby mitchs inbox because of u rn is.              H E N I O U s

Why would someone say that??

Edited by Squanchy
  • 3 weeks later...