Stop cops showing up as medics

25 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Only happens when they are in the medic role, or have 2nd LT/Captain
It should say APD Medic, or are you saying cops should not be able to respond to your requests?

I know that. I'm saying why should police be able to respond to medic request? I'm calling for a medic, not a cop. In this instance we just killed the police, a medic was nearby so I requested medic, medic died or something, and then a cop just presses the button for no reason other than to be annoying.

FudgeR and Sterling like this
40 minutes ago, Defragments said:

I know that. I'm saying why should police be able to respond to medic request? I'm calling for a medic, not a cop. In this instance we just killed the police, a medic was nearby so I requested medic, medic died or something, and then a cop just presses the button for no reason other than to be annoying.

sounds like a you problem

Doomba likes this
7 minutes ago, Defragments said:

Comment something that contributes to the conversation or just, don't. lmao.

2 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Only happens when they are in the medic role, or have 2nd LT/Captain
It should say APD Medic, or are you saying cops should not be able to respond to your requests?

the real fix to this is to allow players to respawn while a medic is en-route, and if they do, the medic gets full compensation for the revive (and the player gets charged)

Ryan., Donald and Doomba like this
52 minutes ago, Trioxide said:

the real fix to this is to allow players to respawn while a medic is en-route, and if they do, the medic gets full compensation for the revive (and the player gets charged)

Ok man what a good fix. Now I sit in my medic slot and say im responding but never respond and still get the money from the player. What a good idea.

Good Lub, Space and Doomba like this
2 hours ago, Trioxide said:

This. Minus the player getting charged part some medics just lock people in.

Edited by Ryan.
Donald likes this
24 minutes ago, Parzah said:

Nothing ever gets added anymore, if they fix this it will take them at least 4 months before they release it in the patch notes

Well this has been annoying forever so hopefully they fix it.

2 hours ago, Trioxide said:

Nah. Police shouldn't be allowed to get medic requests. Gives them information on where people might be that they shouldn't have. And lets them do that aids thing where they can say they are en-route just to make it so you can't respawn.

bigjohn561 likes this
9 hours ago, Mr. Slick said:

I dabble in everything 😁. What exactly are you asking to be fixed? AFD Medic -> APD Medic? Regardless its a Medic slot for a reason, so not up to me regarding removing requests entirely.

I always figured it was just an oversight to have police show up as medics. I thought police medics were there primarily for the police. I just think they at least shouldn't show up as a civilian medic with the ability to respond to medic requests. 

If I die and for whatever reason need to get a medic to revive me, I expect to see a medic. I don't want a police officer locking me out of respawning so they can come revive me and arrest me. 

Akula likes this