banned players should get a public tag on their my asylum profile

7 minutes ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Public tag? Why would you need to see if someone else is banned 

was thinking the other day would be lowkey cool. u could put like if someone’s banned on my asylum, and have a ban history section or smt. 

Just now, Free Stratis said:

Should be on my asylum (not public view though)

nimrods think alike, 

8 hours ago, Trioxide said:

It would give players the ability to check if they are banned without having to log into the server, and it would publicly shame them for their wrong doings. (have it display the remaining time on their ban as well)

Nah, shame is good.

shame cone GIF

Calle. likes this
Guest Doomba

It would be nice if my asylum listed any bans within the last 90 days or so, would make weeding out the shitters for gang recruitment easier

On 5/7/2021 at 11:15 PM, Trioxide said:

It would give players the ability to check if they are banned without having to log into the server, and it would publicly shame them for their wrong doings. (have it display the remaining time on their ban as well)

+1 that way @abdul karim azeem will know that it's time to go outside.

On 5/8/2021 at 12:57 PM, abdul karim azeem said:

fr, fuck trioxide idea, make my asylum ban stats, longest time spent ban, highest amount of bans, newest bans.

lets make it a competition, player with the most bans gets 1 million from me

you cant give them a mill. you're banned, you fucking jackass.

abdul karim azeem likes this
20 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

+1 that way @abdul karim azeem will know that it's time to go outside.

you cant give them a mill. you're banned, you fucking jackass.

is that server 3? i’ll try to get unbanned to check the outside soon

swear u have well over 2k hours so it’s a bit cringe that u say i don’t have a life. and i’ll get my henchmen to give the payment don’t worry fanboy 

3 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

is that server 3? i’ll try to get unbanned to check the outside soon

swear u have well over 2k hours so it’s a bit cringe that u say i don’t have a life. and i’ll get my henchmen to give the payment don’t worry fanboy 

ive been on this server for over 6 years. never have i had a perm ban and then decided to still talk shit on the forums. i took 2 breaks due to personal issues and then still was on the forums...but you my guy..you're kinda sad.

do you need some irl friends? id like to grab a beer with you sometime, but i swear to christ if you get us kicked out of the bar and then you wana go back into the bar i aint helping you.

imo we can move on.