Changelog - May

1 minute ago, PGone said:

Good advice, we also want to have under 100 pings but there's nothing we can do about it we use VPN to try to keep up with everyone, we have under 100 pings and we will rule the cartel

A VPN does not make you less laggy, and none of you have under 100 ping. It's nothing personal. It's just annoying trying to fight incredibly laggy players

I do like the numbers the various 250 ping players bring, but 250 ping is still not fun for anyone

Nic Rage likes this

Tried it out briefly, noticed a couple things

The asylum exchange UI seems Only tried browsing listed items and it was bad. To see any physical item for sale I have to scroll through every color/type of hat, backpack, vest, smoke grenade ,gun type, ext (99% of them have none listed for sale) to select an item I would like to purchase then see if it has any listings/prices/ext.

Some quests are confusing ("drop 300 bounties, 50 times", "Each DP mission will pay an additional 10% + 5 Gold Nuggets" might be confusing to some).

Could we get more info on seasons? How long they're expected to be, if any rewards/ext carry over or all wiped/changed, ext?

Certain groups/activities get significant buffs over others (for example bounty hunters get buffs to almost every mechanic they have for simple/passively achieved quests while cops get minor money bonuses for 3 things) which might be intended I guess but IMO would be cool to see more variety

Overall very cool update 

Edited by Travis.
make reeing cringe max happy

Hotfix #1:
- Fixed Gun Game positions
- Talent/Prestige Menu fixed
- Exchange Menus Fixed
- Virtual Shop will no longer sort
- Attempted fix for house repair invisible
- Fixed issue with cops getting more than 4 virtual first aids on respawn
- Attempted fix for UFO crash
- Fixed sprouts not maturing correctly
- Added first aids to more places
- Increase cost of attending jury duty from 2.5k to 5k
- Fixed issues with blackjack giving more rewards
- Option to fak if legged
- Fixed Moonshine not working correctly

Elijah, Copa and jsh like this

Great update boys. I really love the Asylum Exchange being reborn. I really hope it's here to stay. The only problem I see with AE is that we are unable to sell physical items(guns,mags,etc) in bulk. I was told it is to prevent people from mass storing items? This makes a lot of sense for guns and what not but... What's the point of buying guns in AE if you have no mags to go with it? Perhaps you guys can make it so we can only sell 50ish mags at a time, and/or only be able to pull the items we're selling at the AE dealer we listed them at. Again, great update. Looking forward to playing because of it.

@Azeh@Mr. Slick @Gen. Henry Arnold

1 hour ago, Fudger said:

pls increase server to 145-150 players it is aids to have to spam in 15 minutes every time i log in 

@Mr. Slick @Azeh @Mitch (IFRIT)

Leaving where it is for now until we are confident that any bugs from the patched are worked out. Don't much feel like playing the guessing game with lag. Rest assured that I want to see it higher as soon as we can, but not willing to ruin the experience of 135 people for an additional 10 people to play. 

13 hours ago, .Max said:

ur just a retard monkey how do u think the server detects the other 500 things retard

code u monkey like is that even a question it just does

and its worded fine just learn to speak better english

how about u open up notepad++ and start going to town if u think theirs so many problems

Sorry for triggering you, is it better now?

Farmer Steve likes this

Hotfix #2:
- Fixed Gun Game (again)
- Decreased price of sativa/indica bud from 1250 to 980
- Decrease amount of cannabis that matures per restart (50 to 35)
- Made some quests harder overall to complete
- Fixed instances of houses being purchased, even if they were owned
- Fixed medkits stacking on cop and medic
- New charges breaking wanted menu
- Fixed seasonal quest "deerstand defender" applying to any deerstand (woops)
- Fixed ufo creating an antimatter explosion and sending the server to a blackhole
- Chop shop quests for cop vehicles not working correctly
- Clarified some quests requirements
- Fixed oysters not taking a cut to the drug cartel
- Fixed jury summons not informing players that the bench was full
- Fixed jurors not being able to see defendants charges
- Issue with smoking cannabis closing menus around people

36 minutes ago, Mr. Slick said:

Hotfix #2:
- Decreased price of sativa/indica bud from 1250 to 980

You nerfed this by 50% seems drastic. 

People have to spend money on a house, which isnt easy to find theese days close to a drug dealer for it to be worth, due to the 3 weight it takes a while to fill it up. 
ive found a few houses that will work, 1 million each. 50k to buy the seeds.  

17 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Leaving where it is for now until we are confident that any bugs from the patched are worked out. Don't much feel like playing the guessing game with lag. Rest assured that I want to see it higher as soon as we can, but not willing to ruin the experience of 135 people for an additional 10 people to play. 

I think this is trying to tell you to start paying your devs for the work they've done, they made your server pop stay maxed out for hours upon hours

3 hours ago, Mr. Slick said:

- Fixed oysters not taking a cut to the drug cartel

Why does drug cartel take a cut if you sell the oysters at Wong's or will that be changed to drug dealer?

Also it takes a cut during both processes (cooking/frying) I don't know if this was intended.

On 5/11/2021 at 11:29 AM, Mr. Slick said:

Decreased price of sativa/indica bud from 1250 to 980

This to me is un fare. It takes a lot of time to get to the buds.  it should be brought back to 50 per restart. I not happy about the lowering of the value but it should be brought to $1000 as its should be $250 a restart.  also the start up cost is high for this process. you need to buy a house get the storage. buy the greenhouse attachment.  

#makeit50agane

OG Montana likes this

thats the biggest patch I have seen in years and it looks sick

3 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

You nerfed this by 50% seems drastic. 

People have to spend money on a house, which isnt easy to find theese days close to a drug dealer for it to be worth, due to the 3 weight it takes a while to fill it up. 
ive found a few houses that will work, 1 million each. 50k to buy the seeds.  

I am always looking to help special eds, 50% of 50 is 25. anything else u need let me know.

1 hour ago, goyney said:

thats the biggest patch I have seen in years and it looks sick

I am always looking to help special eds, 50% of 50 is 25. anything else u need let me know.

Lol you've been banned for over a year for hacking now why are you still here on the forums :D

Also ill explain it in dumb dumb terms. 
Old: 1250 price x 100 per restart = 125,000
New: 980 price x 70  per restart  = 68,600 

So just under a 50% nerf. Because you see, the bottom number is close to half the top number, so that means its a half :D

https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Maths-Dummies-Colin-Beveridge/dp/1119974526/ref=asc_df_1119974526/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312064598816&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=2703980858692919110&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9009606&hvtargid=pla-457907757052&psc=1

Got you fam

On 5/12/2021 at 6:58 AM, PGone said:

Yeah, no one has less than 100ping. We want to have less than 100ping,  You can avoid fighting us. You can run when you see us

Maybe if you played against someone with 250 ping you'd understand your arguement of "just run away from us" is so unbelievably invalid, you're the issue, not us. 🙂

Hotfix #3:
- Players killed inside the drug peninsula or warzone island, would now be war kills
- BM bonus to a rebel, if a cop killed is inside the drug peninsula or warzone island
- Missing items for exchange (cop stuff and rpk)
- Un-restraining a player will now be at the bottom of your scroll wheel actions. Also a confirmation would ask if you are sure.
- Fixed vest not working on the aircraft carrier
- Changed processing tax for oysters is to wongs triad, instead of drug cartel
- Metal Detector will now be worth to use
- Exchange will now pull the 5 cheapest listings per item type on the entire exchange on open, instead of just 20 of 1 item type.
- Fixed seasonal quests not syncing properly
- Phone inventory weight not updating when you dropped and item
- other optimizations

Travis., Bandit, Big Gay Jay and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, Mr. Slick said:

Hotfix #3:
- Players killed inside the drug peninsula or warzone island, would now be war kills
- BM bonus to a rebel, if a cop killed is inside the drug peninsula or warzone island
- Missing items for exchange (cop stuff and rpk)
- Un-restraining a player will now be at the bottom of your scroll wheel actions. Also a confirmation would ask if you are sure.
- Fixed vest not working on the aircraft carrier
- Changed processing tax for oysters is to wongs triad, instead of drug cartel
- Metal Detector will now be worth to use
- Exchange will now pull the 5 cheapest listings per item type on the entire exchange on open, instead of just 20 of 1 item type.
- Fixed seasonal quests not syncing properly
- Phone inventory weight not updating when you dropped and item
- other optimizations

great fixes 🙂

9 minutes ago, Mr. Slick said:

Good fixes, but... WHAT IS THAAAAAAT?! Has anyone actually complained about this or had an issues with accidentally unrestraining someone?

I'm talking about the confirmation part

Edited by Defragments
1 minute ago, Juan Lei said:

maybe fix getting taxed 3 times for doing oysters as well? 

There are other drugs to do than oysters.

Just now, Defragments said:

Good fixes, but... WHAT IS THAAAAAAT?! Has anyone actually complained about this or had an issues with accidentally unrestrained someone?

Super annoying on cop

Hotfix #4:
- Fixed restraining not working, if you had "Peekaboo - Seasonal Quest" completed
- Fixed tempest device not gathering 17 per cycle, if you had "Farming Simulator - Seasonal Quest" completed
- Fixed blood bag prone animation causing client lag
- Fixed staying on debug island after gun game ends
- Fixed manslaughter charges not being properly added, other player death related fixes
- Clarified "Beginner Vigilante" restart cycle quest 
- The night that the UFO crashes, will now significantly last longer
- Medicinal dispensary added to rebel (must have rebel license)
- AFD house repairs will be disabled indefinitely (blame arma's engine)

Donald, jsh and Defragments like this

Hotfix #5:
- Attempted fix for falling through the carrier on the top deck
- Fixed drug runner paying a bit too much
- Fixed being able to soft log to bypass time to drop bounties
- Optimized UFO overall (lag should cease to exist)
- Fixed restart cycle quests not giving honor/BM (if rewards said so)
- Fixed gun game progress not resetting, if another gun game started
- AFD house repairs have been re-enabled and should no longer cause repaired houses to be invisible

NOTE: If you encounter any bugs/glitches, remember to submit a support ticket! We can’t fix things we have no knowledge about.