Changelog - May

3 hours ago, Free Stratis said:

Are you able to fix this? Loading a pre saved loadout results in you losing everything on you 

why dont you drop what you want to keep on the ground, instead of being dumb?

On 5/17/2021 at 4:23 AM, Aslan said:

Would nice to see some changes for domination 🙂

1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick said:

Why go out of your way to fix this when people who know they are being bounty hunted can just relog to get out of it?  You made it easier for bitchmade people to be bitchmade and get away with it

Id be down to make it like olympus where you can send anyone wanted above a certain amount

8 hours ago, .Max said:

do u understand what the exploit is retard? you can softlog to bypass the 5 min cooldown on dropping a bounty no one likes getting put in a house and watching a kid soft log 300 times for ur bounty because u feen. back to kav retard

Holy fuck, everyone in your gang must be low IQ.  What I am saying is that it makes it incredibly easy to just relog if you know you're being hunted by bounty hunters, whether you just see them in town or got out of combat with them because if you do that then they can't really arrest you if the server is full.  

Farmer Steve likes this
5 hours ago, .Max said:

so you're mad because they patched a exploit

Bruh, DA is not sending their best.  No.  It's also an exploit to relog for the sole purpose of making sure nobody has your bounty after you know people are on your trail or you've been in combat with bounty hunters and don't want to be again.  I don't care that it got fixed so much as it made one issue worse and even more exploitable.  Reducing the time it takes to drop a bounty by half could also fix this.

Hotfix #6:
- Optimized some on death stuff (should reduce some instances of lag)
- Fixed AFD house repairs not deleting ruins & marker for medics not cleaning up properly
- Fixed war rating calculation 
- Fixed LSD processing not taking a cut if you didn't have the talent
- Fixed "the God of Feds" & "the Cop Slayer" title tags not properly showing their colors
- Fixed “Lucky Man” seasonal quest
- "Gold Bars" seasonal quest will now give the proper buff for selling gold bars and nuggets

Elijah and Copa like this

Made a support ticket but just in case, the marijuana dispensary isn't working. Go with regi stems to process and NPC does nothing. No option to do anything. 

I also miss the old days when bounty hunting came out and we had the list of every wanted person and could go after whoever we wanted. Hard to bounty hunt when all I get are gang members with whole squads protecting them. Let me catch the lil guys lol

Hotfix #7:
- Attempted fix for seasonal progress either wiping or not incrementing (rare to occur)
- Nerfed UFO physical loot (should be more random for different items)
- Weed will now age only up to adult plant. You must now either process the adult plant into bud at the weed processor or any non-turf drug dealer
- Cop/Medic light optimizations (should reduce lag)
- Fixed auto run not stopping on death and walking on water with it
- APB seasonal quest not completing
- Gang wars menu selection will now keep color
- Any faction can now purchase and use cannabis items

Guest Doomba

200.gif

3 minutes ago, Mr. Slick said:

- Weed will now age only up to adult plant. You must now either process the adult plant into bud at the weed processor or any non-turf drug dealer

Back to methlab for me. Fuckers

Edited by Doomba
Guest Doomba
Just now, .Max said:

no more more vesting retard get fucked go hang hahahahahhahahahahahhahaha 

mald 

mald

mald

mald

mald

ahahahhahah 

If you think this will keep Boomba down you have another thing coming retard

Guest Doomba
Just now, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

jump off prison bridge monkey brain

Mald more you cant keep a good terrorist down. I'll go back to crafting them shits

The real crime was nerfing white lightning. I haven't seen a single moonshine truck active since then. WENT TOO FAR. Was the first thing that got me to stop doing meth for once, as well.
White lightning, gone and forgotten already.

I knew this was coming for weed, though. I learned from my mistakes with the white lightning. Rushed out to get a couple houses for it, gets nerfed into the ground a week later. Didn't bother with the weed hype.

Bilal Battu and Farmer Steve like this

Hotfix #8:
- Turfs will now be more randomized in which time they pop at. Also turfs will go uncontrolled regardless of ownership or not at the start of the pop. If uncontrolled after 15 minutes, turf will remain capable until capped. Friendly check is now 750m instead of 2km, and still max 5 players within 750m to cap. BH can now use the clothing shop at turfs.
- You can now favorite any quest by double clicking it, and will now auto select it on opening of the quests menu
- !seasquestprogress/!questprogress has been replaced with clicking on a quest, and seeing the progress being done
- Fixed virtual fak setting health to 75 hp, if faking a broken leg and above 75 hp
- Improved the dimensions of the phone settings menu
- Fixed UFO crash not having proper amount of cash
- Fixed crafting quests/stats not properly incrementing/finishing
- Added MyAsylum button to the escape screen
- Fixed god mode prison light
- Fixed issues regarding using the swap inventory feature
- Reworked the wanted system's backend for optimization purposes
- Other optimizations/fixes

.Max, MysticLion, Copa and 3 others like this
1 minute ago, Mr. Slick said:

Hotfix #8:
- Turfs will now be more randomized in which time they pop at. Also turfs will go uncontrolled regardless of ownership or not at the start of the pop. If uncontrolled after 15 minutes, turf will remain capable until capped. Friendly check is now 750m instead of 2km, and still max 5 players within 750m to cap. BH can now use the clothing shop at turfs.
- You can now favorite any quest by double clicking it, and will now autos select it on opening of the quests menu
- !seasquestprogress/!questprogress has been replaced with clicking on a quest, and seeing the progress being done
- Fixed virtual fak setting health to 75 hp, if faking a broken leg and above 75 hp
- Optimized phone settings menu
- Fixed UFO crash not having proper amount of cash
- Fixed crafting quests/staats not properly incrementing/finishing
- Added MyAsylum button to the escape screen
- Fixed god mode prison light
- Fixed issues regarding using the swap inventory feature
- Other optimizations/fixes

REMOVE THE FUCKING LIGHTHOUSE CAP!!!!!!!!

AND UPDATE DOM!!!!!!!!

Rycheee likes this

Never complained? I agree Devs are doing good stuff you're just a kiddo trying to get attention but hey man if that makes you happy feel free to keep posting on here but chill with telling people to hang themselves 

Go back to fighting in game rather than trying to boost your ego on the forums because a few guys in your gang are killing cops.

Edited by MysticLion