what ha the server come to

i was banned for over a month and now there are like 6 chinese gangs

ive played the game for like 2 days and i get rdmed by these chinese bounty hunters 

like you all hate dragons for their ping but at least they know how to play the game

these kids can’t initiate, they literally think they are the police and they won’t comp u because their “boss” says no

#cleantheserver

33 minutes ago, santiao said:

https://www.acfun.cn/v/ac28888162       blamed. You're trying to justify your Alt + F4.

yes retard,
i press alt + f4 because u rdm me !
look my video 
you report me for combat logging? when you still got my bounty
so cringe, literal loser virgin

when im unbanned you and ur shitty chinese gang will be bullied by me and Jarvo
until u leave the server and everyone forgets abt u existing
like the tiananmen square massacre

DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS 

Paradox_ and GravL like this
11 hours ago, •ÐŠ• Randy said:

Speaking from personal experience, yes...

it is very true what was said, these people dont know how to play the game or communicate in game to anyone, but when it comes to comp and reports, they seem to have a full brain and a phd in english

2 hours ago, william said:

hahahahahaahhahaahahahah that was funny

not funny, no rdm cos i shoot 3 times. god admins

On 2021/5/19 at AM9点11分, abdul karim azeem said:

是的,
迟到我按alt + f4,因为您知道我!
看我的视频, 
你报告我进行战斗记录吗?当你仍然得到我的赏金
如此畏缩时,字面意义上的失败者处女

当我不受禁止时,您和您的卑鄙的中国帮派将被我和Jarvo欺负,
直到您离开服务器,每个人都
像天安门广场大屠杀那样 忘记了您的存在

DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys DRAGON的fanboys龙迷们龙迷们 

The problem is The other Chinese gangs on The server, not The dragons

The dragon will fight them in the cartel and avenge you

abdul karim azeem, GravL and cracka like this
4 hours ago, PGone said:

The problem is The other Chinese gangs on The server, not The dragons

The dragon will fight them in the cartel and avenge you

YES MY BROTHER, DRAGONS ARE THE BEST AND ONLY CHINESE GANG I LIKE.
Mashallah my brothers @PGone, @manhua, @mmcc, @Voodoo, @CoffeeTea, Henred, China Chosen, Heshang, @Jueze
please rid the server of these losers in cashgang like @santiao and the other chinese gangs with someone called liangzai or something
They disrespect Abdul Karim Azeem so you need to kill

OG Montana and cracka like this
On 5/19/2021 at 2:11 AM, abdul karim azeem said:

yes retard,
i press alt + f4 because u rdm me !
look my video 
you report me for combat logging? when you still got my bounty
so cringe, literal loser virgin

when im unbanned you and ur shitty chinese gang will be bullied by me and Jarvo
until u leave the server and everyone forgets abt u existing
like the tiananmen square massacre

DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS DRAGON FANBOYS 

Forgetting that im back soon abdul? smh. Time for an asylum race war when i log back in. 

1 hour ago, abdul karim azeem said:

YES MY BROTHER, DRAGONS ARE THE BEST AND ONLY CHINESE GANG I LIKE.
Mashallah my brothers @PGone, @manhua, @mmcc, @Voodoo, @CoffeeTea, Henred, China Chosen, Heshang, @Jueze
please rid the server of these losers in cashgang like @santiao and the other chinese gangs with someone called liangzai or something
They disrespect Abdul Karim Azeem so you need to kill

HENRED ON TOP 

abdul karim azeem and Sterling like this
7 hours ago, cracka said:

Forgetting that im back soon abdul? smh. Time for an asylum race war when i log back in. 

HENRED ON TOP 

fr u back soon finna be epic bruh moment on the server

5 hours ago, santiao said:

这屁眼子让你舔的真爽啊。

just because people like dragons and no one likes u no name retard chinese gang. go play pokemon please no one wants u here

5 hours ago, PGone said:

你妈白带往屁眼子溜? 傻狗,说你了吗?  屁眼子事往自己身上揽,现在说的就是你

死胖子

PGone ignore this fat man he sucks at the game

cracka likes this
1 minute ago, .Max said:

yusheng taught all these little lynches how to submit reports how do u think abdul got banned

#cleantheserver

#regionlockasylum

#china=redzone

THERES SO MANY NEW CHINESE GANGS 

literally in the report u watch this retard google translating to try to talk to admins, what a smelly cunt
https://www.acfun.cn/v/ac28888162
if u report people just for sake of it u are literally the scum of the earth
like @santiao loser reus cashgang shitter

@admins @owners please make vpn whitelists cost $50 per month, that way we can still play with dragons and dont have to put up 
with these other fanboys
dragons rich ass mfs they feeding their families whilst playing arma jueze knows.

#Regionlock #ExterminateTheChinese #RodentPatrol #CleanTheServer

this mf fr reports everything and anything. what a loser we should use his videos to find his houses to blow them up every restart. 

1 minute ago, .Max said:

Wallahi my brotha inshallah all of these roaches will be driven off of the server by their own kind.

Inshallah death will come to @santiao

#regionlockasylum #pov:weedonpan #50$vpn #pinglock #cashgangwilldie #marshallah

WALLAHI ASTAGHFIRULLAH THESE MEN MUST DIE.

be prepared for cash gang beheading video from abdul karim azeem

#isis #abdulkarimazeemontop #imaginenotbeingabletousetheinternetfreely #lolfolllowmeontwitterchinesepeople #ohnoucantLOL #nicebitcoins 

Sterling likes this
On 5/18/2021 at 5:21 PM, abdul karim azeem said:

"HANS OR BE DOWN 
GET OUTA 
HAS O BE DON" 
valid initiation ?????

@santiao

i got banned for combat logging cos this retard just didnt initiate properly and i got sick of these kids
apparnetly no ban cos i shot 3 bullets???

Are you fucking stupid?

1. You understood him enough to write out his demands. 

2. You understood his demands enough to fire back at him.

3. You fired back at him = not rdm 

get fucked shitter 

keNNzo and Blake. like this
6 hours ago, abdul karim azeem said:

this mf fr reports everything and anything. what a loser we should use his videos to find his houses to blow them up every restart. 

WALLAHI ASTAGHFIRULLAH THESE MEN MUST DIE.

be prepared for cash gang beheading video from abdul karim azeem

#isis #abdulkarimazeemontop #imaginenotbeingabletousetheinternetfreely #lolfolllowmeontwitterchinesepeople #ohnoucantLOL #nicebitcoins 

where do I buy front row tickets?

abdul karim azeem likes this
7 hours ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

Because you're obviously a fucking moron.

Its clear you have next to no education, which makes sense as you probably are American. You are playing devils advocate for the big funny joke that no one is really laughing at so on your part that is extremely cringe.
If you watch the video he begins shooting when finishing the first "hands or be down", more specifically on the last word down he begins to shoot me. My reaction is merely just an instinctive one to shoot back when I'm being shot at, just because I shot back doesn't mean I understood the demand. Especially when the demand wasn't proper initiation. As what does asking for hands mean? Its hard to understand his accent especially when his first language isn't English and he isn't using the proper roleplay initiation, which is crazy given the fact that this server is very lenient on the whole roleplay side.
There must be a reason mayhem deems this a banable offense, but nevermind @Henry Facesmasher said it isn't and he knows better. 

ztqCIam.pngvOHDrfR.png

On 5/18/2021 at 9:01 AM, abdul karim azeem said:

i was banned for over a month and now there are like 6 chinese gangs

ive played the game for like 2 days and i get rdmed by these chinese bounty hunters 

like you all hate dragons for their ping but at least they know how to play the game

these kids can’t initiate, they literally think they are the police and they won’t comp u because their “boss” says no

#cleantheserver

report them