Domination Maps Poll

Domination Maps Poll  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Domination Maps Question

• Have new VANILLA maps (Tanoa and Malden)
    • Have new MODDED maps (Sahrani, Vidda, & Chernarus 2020)
    • Have a mix of both MODDED and VANILLA maps (Tanoa, Malden, Sahrani, Vidda, & Chernarus 2020)

This poll is closed to new votes

4 hours ago, Defragments said:

Truthfully, how many people do you think would play modded anyway?

I don't play Dom anyway so I won't vote. 

53 minutes ago, tom said:

1. Modded maps arent for everyone , some people dont wanna go through all the issues.

i mean its one button you click in your launcher to load up modded maps so im p sure nobody would have trouble with it

Edited by casey1
7 hours ago, casey1 said:

i mean its one button you click in your launcher to load up modded maps so im p sure nobody would have trouble with it

I've heard of people being unable to play oly's modded conquest because of some issue with CUP Terrains. Not wanting modded maps for fear of driving players away, whether that's due to issues with the mod pack itself or just general inconvenience, is a genuinely valid point. That being said, I voted for the 3rd option; if not implemented now, then hopefully modded maps will be added once the new maps get stale.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
8 hours ago, tom said:

Honestly, Asylum is the best server to fight on. Olympus everyone is jumping around like a monkey and GTA has too many cheaters and you die in one bullet.

Honestly watching these gta players montages its so obvious that 80% of them are cheating it’s ridiculous 

.Sean likes this
9 hours ago, tom said:

Honestly, Asylum is the best server to fight on. Olympus everyone is jumping around like a monkey and GTA has too many cheaters and you die in one bullet.

Asylum has defibs, a good bloodmoney system and great overall in-game stats that keep your war k/d updated.

Here below is how to fix Arms Island Domination map.

You still have a great player-base on ArmA III that want to fight, here is how to fix it.

1. Fix the Arms Island Domination Points
  2. Start with a 5 mill pot
  3. Add more zones on the entire Altis
  4. Add more zones on Malden
  5. Modded maps arent for everyone , some people dont wanna go through all the issues.
  6. Make a discord to be able to vote on what map we want / zones for that day

People wanna play Asylum , its always has been the best server to PvP. Please listen to us and help us out.

+1

11 hours ago, tom said:

Asylum has defibs, a good bloodmoney system and great overall in-game stats that keep your war k/d updated.

Here below is how to fix Arms Island Domination map.

You still have a great player-base on ArmA III that want to fight, here is how to fix it.

1. Fix the Arms Island Domination Points
  2. Start with a 5 mill pot
  3. Add more zones on the entire Altis
  4. Add more zones on Malden
  5. Modded maps arent for everyone , some people dont wanna go through all the issues.
  6. Make a discord to be able to vote on what map we want / zones for that day

People wanna play Asylum , its always has been the best server to PvP. Please listen to us and help us out.

This

1 hour ago, casey1 said:

also plz make cap distance just slightly further from the flag. atm you basically have to stand right under it and it's suicide most of the time because people will know exactly where you are

well thats the point you play as a team to project the person caping the flag i think its good as it is

Zurph likes this
4 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

Strife

STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE STRIFE 

The Ivan likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2021 at 4:15 PM, Oskarr said:

i would say buffing the starting pot and removing some caps are more important and would do more than adding maps

Maybe start dom with 5m pot remove lighthouse and that cap next to it and put them somewhere else

Oskarr said it all. Do this shit.  Changed needed to Dom before it dies please.

matthew666 likes this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...