The price and use of ifrits/Smokes

Need to go back to being expensive and a risk to using them, been back for 3 weeks now and ive seen more ifrits than i have hatchbacks, theres far to much money on the server now for ifrits to be this cheap just doesnt make sense

Make them 80-90k again might make them be pulled less and give for more diverse fights like there used to be 

Feel like the smoke thing is a very touchy subject but is there nothing else to be done other than to blurr the screen, if ur not in an ifrit u cant see anything. Just a tad boring having my screen blurred 24/7. just trial if you removed them for a week or something work on peoples feedback idk

I remember when people complained that people were not pulling ifrits for cartels and quilins being overused, now it's swung around all the way to too many ifrits are the problem lol

Imo, if you want new people to actually give cartels a shot then keeping things the way they are not is probably best.  I kinda get the point being made here, but in no way are ifrits more common than hatchbacks lmfao.  I do think the smoke effect didn't really fix what they were intending it to and I'd like to see it removed, tho