fix sativa/indica bud

yea it was op before, we know. but if you're gonna make the drug dealer a place to process then it need a an actual redzone, not that initiation distance shit, make a 50m diameter circle around the drug dealer for a redzone and up the price. processing in the middle of kavala at the drug dealer aint gonna work out well. so make it a redzone so you can defend yourself and up the price because it aint worth the risk like this.

Just now, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Interaction distance is a difficult thing to figure out?

you cant shoot a car that rolls up on you, even if theyre right beside you, so it needs a redzone

like say youre processing a truck full, youre sitting in the middle of the open for like 10 minutes while literally every person can kos you yet you cant do anything about it until its too late. so like a truck full of dudes aiming guns at you could just cap you and you cant do anything until youre already dead. like if it was a 50m red zone i can see them driving up to me and start shooting before im already dead.

On 5/26/2021 at 2:11 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Interaction distance is a difficult thing to figure out?

Even if we are completely omitting the fact that different admins treat drug dealers differently, your comment has literally nothing to do with the topic of the thread. So let me explain it for you. 🙂

-OP understands that interaction distance is the server-written rule on the redzone of the drug dealer. If you had either functioning eyeball or even half a brain and a functioning text-to-speech, you could have probably derived that from the original post where rando has explicitly stated, and I quote:

On 5/26/2021 at 1:49 PM, 王 rando 王 said:

but if you're gonna make the drug dealer a place to process then it need a an actual redzone, not that initiation distance shit...

-What OP is actually arguing, since you can't seem to figure that out or chose to completely ignore it and crack some shitty joke for forum rep, is that since drug dealer is now an illegal processing zone, we need a redzone on drug dealer so that people processing have a fair chance to defend themselves, not so he has a clear and better understanding of the kos area. 

I get that maybe you are just trying to be funny, but on these forums good suggestions are oftentimes written off way too quickly, and rando's suggestion is not just a good suggestion, it is a necessary change. Not to mention, you're knocking out two birds with one stone here; the admin's discretion gray area gets written off for RDM reports at drug dealer, and drug dealer (as a processor) is a lot more playable for people looking to process.

Sleeper Don and Shaq Daddy like this