Community Manager retirement/ staff updates

Hello all,

@Mason has retired from his position as a Community Manager. He has had many years of service to us all here and has done a ton of work behind the scenes. Some of that work the average player never saw. His work and dedication will always be appreciated. While a replacement is found, please continue to lean on @Leady for your Community Manager needs. Please understand that there may be a delay in help as he is already overloaded. 

@Steveand @Heidelberg have stepped away for the time being, but it is not forever. While they get some much needed R&R, they will return to active status when able. 

@Boonie Hat has been promoted to developer and has stepped away from his admin duties.

Moderator apps should be opening within the next few weeks. Keep your eyes open for future announcements on this. 

Thank you,

Mitch

DinKleberg, Mason, PaytonR and 23 others like this
2 hours ago, R3id said:

I vote @Mayhem for CM because he already force retires all staff for corruption because he is a log sniffer.  

The DS monopoly shall fall.

+~

Mayhem for cm. Yes he caught me being naughty, but he also looked into another ban that I didn't even know that I had and found me to be innocent of it. He didn't even have to do that.The fact that he is willing to help others within the community with the countless hours he puts into making sure that this is a fair place for all, even for those that have broken the rules in the past; shows that he cares about asylum as a whole.

Edited by Sp0on
DongJing likes this
On 5/30/2021 at 8:57 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Hello all,

@Mason has retired from his position as a Community Manager. He has had many years of service to us all here and has done a ton of work behind the scenes. Some of that work the average player never saw. His work and dedication will always be appreciated. While a replacement is found, please continue to lean on @Leady for your Community Manager needs. Please understand that there may be a delay in help as he is already overloaded. 

@Steveand @Heidelberg have stepped away for the time being, but it is not forever. While they get some much needed R&R, they will return to active status when able. 

@Boonie Hat has been promoted to developer and has stepped away from his admin duties.

Moderator apps should be opening within the next few weeks. Keep your eyes open for future announcements on this. 

Thank you,

Mitch

DINKLEBERG FOR FUCKING MOD BABEY