Make Ifrits More Expensive

15 minutes ago, Kawaii said:

Make them 150k, no smokes, and a progress bar like bloodbagging that needs to complete before entering. Also remove everything larger than 9 mil from the server its not realistic (keep the draco). Region lock asylum while youre at it. Summer is on

This would fix everything but we should definitely make them ATLEAST 200k tho 

1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick said:

If there's more money going around, people could also pull more .50's, suicide vest, and speed bombs...or just slug them out.  Just sayin'!

According to Article 1: Section 22 of the Unwritten Arma 3 Cartel Combat Rules, the use of any explosive besides a singular RGO Grenade per combatant and/or bullet/rifle of a caliber above 7.62mm to eliminate competitors is strictly forbidden. The consequence for using such an immoral and despicable weapon is punishable by immediate and brutal execution at the hands of the Cartel Fighting Committee.

Sheriff Rick and Crossfade like this
2 小时前,警长瑞克说:

如果有更多的钱,人们也可以去拉出更多的0.50、自杀背心和速度炸弹……干脆把它们扔出去。只是在说'!

操你妈个B  晚上看不见的臭老鼠

Edited by PGone
Have the wrong number
4 hours ago, Crossfade said:

Should honestly remove all armour and guns. Make RP great again

^This
Combat should be people screaming "pew pew pew" at each other and trying to one up each-other with imaginary weapons.
"I use the BFG9000 on you, killing you and your friends all at once"
"Oh yeah well I have BFG proof Doomslayer Armor and I survive"
"OH YEAH well I pull out my suitcase nuke and start pressing buttons"
"Well I pull out my 9mm and shoot your suitcase nuke"
"Good job retard you caused the nuke to detonate early killing all of us. Swing."

Before you ask, yes im drunk

Edited by Doomba
Crossfade likes this
1 hour ago, Vanilla Coke said:

According to Article 1: Section 22 of the Unwritten Arma 3 Cartel Combat Rules, the use of any explosive besides a singular RGO Grenade per combatant and/or bullet/rifle of a caliber above 7.62mm to eliminate competitors is strictly forbidden. The consequence for using such an immoral and despicable weapon is punishable by immediate and brutal execution at the hands of the Cartel Fighting Committee.

Cartel players don't tend to think outside the box I have noticed, so very understandable 

1 hour ago, PGone said:

操你妈个B  晚上看不见的臭老鼠

我操你所有的女人。由于独生子女政策,您将终生保持童贞。操你,操中国

Keep wearing that green hat lil guy

Calle. and Kawaii like this

Dumb idea, Ifrits should never cost more than 1.5x a loadout. They should really add more vehicle garages on the map and more ways to share keys with garages so people can pull one within 200m of any house. Also, increase the vehicle cap so people can get back into the fight in case the other 50 ifrits they pulled have not despawned yet.

• 4 weeks later...