6.5mm buff v Ifrits

6.5mm buff v Ifrits  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should the 6.5mm be buffed against ifrits?

• Yes
    • No, are you retarded?
    • What are ifrits

Ifrits are reserved for Lt+. Small minority of the APD can use them. Same as 7.62 which is the only countermeasure in events or groups with ifrits. 7.62 does come with SWAT, however, not many APD are SWAT trained or Certified, and here lately seems harder to obtain. In my opinion Rebels have a more an advantage and im only suggesting that the 6.5 consist of around 1/3-1/4 of the power of an 7.62 against the front glass of the ifrit.

bank          

Edited by Garre.Jordan
Fix
1 hour ago, Blake. said:

Shoot Tires/Use Spike strips

Yea that usually don’t work out so well especially after they’ve left an event. During is even harder. Regardless only a personal recommendation. Easy for LT+ or rebel to disagree but for Corp and below multiple ifrits is beyond an issue.

9 hours ago, Good Lub said:

poll speaks for itself

on a side note cops seem to be yapping and crying a lot lately and this can only be atributed to the heinous acts of bbnb.

Don’t think anyone cares about bbnb pal.  Was just wondering what people thought about the 6.5 v ifrits. 

Edited by John Doe
Fix

Rebels are supposed to be at an advantage. Cops have large numbers, spike strips, cheap and instant load outs, and spawn points all over the map. This makes it balanced as rebels spawn in city’s and have to go to rebel and have much more expensive kits and such.

what you should be advocating for, in my opinion, are vehicle disablement trainings to counter this issue. 

DankBud likes this

nah no need to do this..Plenty of other ways to stop a ifrit...got spikes,can shoot tires,can use pd ifrits or w/e they got to ram...an they can even pull the driver out if there slick enough...buffing the downing rounds dont solve anything other then being lazy imo..

2 hours ago, skimancole said:

Rebels are supposed to be at an advantage. Cops have large numbers, spike strips, cheap and instant load outs, and spawn points all over the map. This makes it balanced as rebels spawn in city’s and have to go to rebel and have much more expensive kits and such.

what you should be advocating for, in my opinion, are vehicle disablement trainings to counter this issue. 

not a bad idea tbf..long as it aint teaching people to be aids with hatchbacks against ifrits lol

2 hours ago, skimancole said:

- Cops dont always have large numbers,

- The spikes are useless against someone driving off-road/isent braindead,

- Cheap loadouts doesn't really matter when I have 20 million, 

- Instant loadouts isent really true since anyone can use the loadout system,

- Rebels also have spawn point all over the map, and sometimes they have closer houses to the events then the cops.

John Doe likes this
6 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

- Rebels also have spawn point all over the map, and sometimes they have closer houses to the events then the cops.

^

Also not advocating for 6.5 to rip someone out an ifrit in a clip. I’m assuming people can’t read idk, but one ifrit isn’t an issue, fighting multiple without LT+ is the issue. Which is common. If their not brain dead I’m not going to get a spike, and god forbid if I’m dumb enough to get out and shoot their tires your ass is getting dropped on by every ifrit there. Only real counter is armor v armor but if you do flip them it’s pretty ineffective due to there being multiple. 

Edited by John Doe
9 hours ago, Nicolas March said:

- sure, but that’s life. It can go either way. 

- get better at laying spikes, it’s not supposed to be easy as it’s an instant tire popper. I can’t count how many kids have gotten spiked off-road. Besides, why don’t you have cops spike their destination and use teamwork? 

- 20mil? Okay, didn’t ask my man they’re still extremely cheap compared to rebels. I’m talking about the average constable. 

- “instant” meaning we spawn with literal spar-16’s and a tac vest while civs spawn naked. Didn’t talk about the load out system.

- yes they do, but they must drive to a rebel, gear up, then drive all the way back where we just spawn and go. Also, maybe they have houses but they spent well over 250k or more on these houses and spent the money to possibly store weapons in these houses while we spend 10k at most to just lethal the kid after maybe dying a few times. 

9 hours ago, John Doe said:

^

Also not advocating for 6.5 to rip someone out an ifrit in a clip. I’m assuming people can’t read idk, but one ifrit isn’t an issue, fighting multiple without LT+ is the issue. Which is common. If their not brain dead I’m not going to get a spike, and god forbid if I’m dumb enough to get out and shoot their tires your ass is getting dropped on by every ifrit there. Only real counter is armor v armor but if you do flip them it’s pretty ineffective due to there being multiple. 

John you have hunters at your disposal. Pull multiple for other officers to even the numbers. Back in the day CPL’s didn’t even have armor so in a way this issue has already been solved by giving more APD armor to counter. Imagine how we fought actual gangs back in the day with less.

John Doe likes this