Dom: Remove light house cap and reasons why to remove it.

Dom is fun and all but there has been one thing that doesn’t sit with me right and it’s the lighthouse cap. I believe it is quite the literally the worst cap in the entire map and here’s why: 

it is the furthest away from any rebels and takes the longest to get to making it a driving simulator. 

it’s purpose was to give smaller gangs a point to fight and cap. Instead it’s caused the effect of large gangs pulling orcas at rebel and flying to the cap stopping the small gangs from capturing it anyway. 

it discourages anyone to push the cap because of its distance so if anyone pushes the cap and gets wiped there is likely no chance that the same group will attempt to push that cap as it puts them at a disadvantage in the entire dom. 

If a large gang takes the cap they will easily hold said cap because of the distance advantage of wiping people. 

my recommendation for this cap would  be remove the cap entirely. But if anyone is really reluctant to do that for some reason then add a rebel in between church and the lighthouse cap a min 1.5km away from lighthouse which seems fair. 

I’d like to hear what you guys think 🙂 

Anzy, Yung Tommy, casey1 and 2 others like this

putting another rebel in defo is not the answer lol...Removing the cap woulnd't be to bad,an tbh that cap is fun to fight an push,it forces the commitment of a push,if you half ass it or go balls deep with a full gang or even a half grouped up gang,might just not end well for you.

What i would like to see is some more reasonable times at night,with things gettin back to normal the day times suck lol..

What ever is causing the lag on that particular server should be looked into,This should be number 1 on the list to get better fuck the caps.

1 hour ago, DankBud said:

putting another rebel in defo is not the answer lol...Removing the cap woulnd't be to bad,an tbh that cap is fun to fight an push,it forces the commitment of a push,if you half ass it or go balls deep with a full gang or even a half grouped up gang,might just not end well for you.

What i would like to see is some more reasonable times at night,with things gettin back to normal the day times suck lol..

What ever is causing the lag on that particular server should be looked into,This should be number 1 on the list to get better fuck the caps.

if there are bad caps that don't play well you may as well not play the domination lol. With the rebel solution both of the east and west Rebels are within 1km of their respective caps. Adding a rebel up there that is within 1.5 km of atleast that cap is a easy fix if no one wants to remove the cap. Just my opinion tho.