:fire::100:fire:

matthew666 and Parzah like this
1 hour ago, abdul karim azeem said:

ChipotleGoatedOnTheSticks
PS4GamerChipotle
ScuFGaming__Chipotle
maxresdefault.jpg

jokinjg sir, do u play very high sensitivity or something because u hardly move and its very flicky, u should try go for better clips like multikills maybe at cartels or in domination. 

Yeah I play on high, I cant stand low it just doesnt feel right. Ill try next time thx man. I just forget to clip shit half the time lol

abdul karim azeem likes this

Im back from retirement to say that this looks like a montage of the clips that a good player would look at and say "Naw that's not good enough to go in a tage."  
did you literally take every kill you got one day.  85% were kills on shitters/no-names and naked dudes with PDWs or is that just what counts as good for your gang.  

Fucking  -1

Parzah and matthew666 like this
5 hours ago, Whitey said:

Im back from retirement to say that this looks like a montage of the clips that a good player would look at and say "Naw that's not good enough to go in a tage."  
did you literally take every kill you got one day.  85% were kills on shitters/no-names and naked dudes with PDWs or is that just what counts as good for your gang.  

Fucking  -1

I think you really hurt his feelings bro, he took down the video and changed the title to look like it was nothing lol

17 hours ago, Parzah said:

I think you really hurt his feelings bro, he took down the video and changed the title to look like it was nothing lol

Nah I could honestly care less. They talking like I got thousands of hours, I literally have 500 hours on asylum and im shittinng on kids with over 1k so I could care less what people think. It just gets annoying at a point.