30 year old virgins

On 6/4/2021 at 4:55 AM, Luke SwagWalker said:

looks like you're qualified to join.

de4e5cf0ebcab33b0c7d945a4ae52706.png

Big fan searching me up? Just trying to get some CSGO whores for @Free Stratis

23 hours ago, DankBud said:

LOL If you only knew us .......so who robbed you?

Robbed me???? Your gang messaged us for some BBNB protection at LSD, shush now. You can speak when I pull the chain

2 hours ago, DS_Billy said:

We are appreciative of all of our fans. 

If you would like to join the Drunk Squad Gaming Community, please feel free to drop an app in the gang recruitment section of the forums. 

for any questions about DS please message @DankBud he will be more than happy to reply to as many questions as you wish to send him. 

If some of you were wondering what this forum post has said, I will simplify for you. Virgin Squad like larping and love children who join in. If you would like to gain a chromosome and join A Bunch Of Fat Freaks Who Have 1 Sip Of Alcohol And Groom Kids Online, then please list: 1) How many times you’ve groomed kids and 2) Your vouches for Nonce Squad. For any questions, please message a fat greasy virgin, named dank bud

15 hours ago, cracka said:

If some of you were wondering what this forum post has said, I will simplify for you. Virgin Squad like larping and love children who join in. If you would like to gain a chromosome and join A Bunch Of Fat Freaks Who Have 1 Sip Of Alcohol And Groom Kids Online, then please list: 1) How many times you’ve groomed kids and 2) Your vouches for Nonce Squad. For any questions, please message a fat greasy virgin, named dank bud

Jarvo this is starting to look like projection.