why are cops the most useless thing ive ever seen they never respond to mass murderings they only respond to people speeding,doing drugs,offroading,and threatening a officer. Now how many lives does this save..................SPOILER ALERT none it saves absolutely none. But if cops listened when people say that people are murdering in Athira or any town they should respond right away (unless theres a fed going on) now idk if people agree with me but i feel its really annoying when i get pulled over and held for 10 minutes because of a $6 ticket ( im not even joking this happened to me once). But i think it would inprove roleplay. Like this topic alot so that the devs might see it and we might get this.

4 hours ago, Squanchy said:

why are cops the most useless thing ive ever seen they never respond to mass murderings they only respond to people speeding,doing drugs,offroading,and threatening a officer. Now how many lives does this save..................SPOILER ALERT none it saves absolutely none. But if cops listened when people say that people are murdering in Athira or any town they should respond right away (unless theres a fed going on) now idk if people agree with me but i feel its really annoying when i get pulled over and held for 10 minutes because of a $6 ticket ( im not even joking this happened to me once). But i think it would inprove roleplay. Like this topic alot so that the devs might see it and we might get this.

So where in this does it say what the Devs could do to solve your issue here? You want cops to respond to every 911 ping they get? That's something that a Captain would have to deal with not a Dev also it wouldn't even be considered. Also cops do respond to shit but no one wants to drive or redeploy to another city to deal with a pistol banger wanted for 10k because you got RDM'd. Also if your getting pulled over for 10 minutes for a 6$ ticket its either because you wont tell them that you drove over the speed limit 3 times or the cops need to be removed because either your retarded or they are. The server is light RP the extend of a officer processing you should be hello sir I'm searching you these are your charges would you like to explain its up to you to make the roleplay. I really hope that your also not talking about Kavala here because cops in Kavala ends in 1 way and that's restrained in a house for 10 minutes so seeing cops there is unlikely. 

4 hours ago, Blake. said:

cut him a break thats only 2 years younger than you

Ummm I'm 16

4 hours ago, Ryan. said:

So where in this does it say what the Devs could do to solve your issue here? You want cops to respond to every 911 ping they get? That's something that a Captain would have to deal with not a Dev also it wouldn't even be considered. Also cops do respond to shit but no one wants to drive or redeploy to another city to deal with a pistol banger wanted for 10k because you got RDM'd. Also if your getting pulled over for 10 minutes for a 6$ ticket its either because you wont tell them that you drove over the speed limit 3 times or the cops need to be removed because either your retarded or they are. The server is light RP the extend of a officer processing you should be hello sir I'm searching you these are your charges would you like to explain its up to you to make the roleplay. I really hope that your also not talking about Kavala here because cops in Kavala ends in 1 way and that's restrained in a house for 10 minutes so seeing cops there is unlikely. 

No they just kept talking to me even tho I said to them just give me my ticket around 7 times

1 hour ago, Wumb0 said:

I think u need to get good at ratting in athira. I myself have countless hours blowing kids brains out in that glorious city using gorilla warfare passed down from my great ancestors who ratted long before I was born on the heinous island of altis. PT cruiser btw

1 hour ago, Wumb0 said:

I think u need to get good at ratting in athira. I myself have countless hours blowing kids brains out in that glorious city using gorilla warfare passed down from my great ancestors who ratted long before I was born on the heinous island of altis. PT cruiser btw

Will do

17 hours ago, Squanchy said:

You must be kidding. Just because of 1 incident you're upset that cops have more important shit to respond to than your dogshit 911 messages that are 99% bait to kidnap us in Kavala. I doubt you actually have any experience as a Cop on asylum hence why you're saying all of this.

7 hours ago, iKonds said:

You must be kidding. Just because of 1 incident you're upset that cops have more important shit to respond to than your dogshit 911 messages that are 99% bait to kidnap us in Kavala. I doubt you actually have any experience as a Cop on asylum hence why you're saying all of this.

no i have 11 on cop and i know how it works

so shut your mouth and go back on cop

On 6/5/2021 at 6:25 PM, RaNgerR said:

no i have 11 on cop and i know how it works

so shut your mouth and go back on cop

11 Hours on cop? And you think you're an experienced member? Please man, in my eyes you have absolutely no say about us not responding to your 911 Messages, or anything in the APD for that matter, you quite evidently don't have enough playtime within the APD for your suggestion to actually be worth for anyone to take seriously. Also the way you type gives me terminal fucking illness. 

1 hour ago, iKonds said:

11 Hours on cop? And you think you're an experienced member? Please man, in my eyes you have absolutely no say about us not responding to your 911 Messages, or anything in the APD for that matter, you quite evidently don't have enough playtime within the APD for your suggestion to actually be worth for anyone to take seriously. Also the way you type gives me terminal fucking terminal 

Dear iKonds. I see what you mean about my writing and tbh I really dont care. But plz know that although I only have 11 hours it's still enough to know that me and 1 other officer of the Altis Police Department were the only ones who role played. I see what you mean about my lack of knowledge of the APD which is true but the little knowledge I have is enough

3 hours ago, RaNgerR said:

Dear iKonds. I see what you mean about my writing and tbh I really dont care. But plz know that although I only have 11 hours it's still enough to know that me and 1 other officer of the Altis Police Department were the only ones who role played. I see what you mean about my lack of knowledge of the APD which is true but the little knowledge I have is enough

uhhhhh hello sir this is corporal Bryan of the APD we are here to talk about your single charge that you got here uhhhhhh it would appear that on the date of June 5th you appeared to say on the Gaming Asylum forums that you had 11 on cop. I am here to inform you that 11 on cop is not a lot and you will be going to jail for expressing your opinion on a matter in which you don't have enough knowledge uhhhhh unfortunately I have captains orders to send you straight to jail sir have a good day goodbye.

Edited by Ryan.
Squanchy and Bherky like this
8 hours ago, Ryan. said:

uhhhhh hello sir this is corporal Bryan of the APD we are here to talk about your single charge that you got here uhhhhhh it would appear that on the date of June 5th you appeared to say on the Gaming Asylum forums that you had 11 on cop. I am here to inform you that 11 on cop is not a lot and you will be going to jail for expressing your opinion on a matter in which you don't have enough knowledge uhhhhh unfortunately I have captains orders to send you straight to jail sir have a good day goodbye.

Idk if you were tryna be rude or whatnot but this was hilarious 

Ryan. likes this