Why do the cop restraints turn you invincible

This ones self explanatory. Like fr what's the difference between some handcuffs from a officer and some handcuffs from a bounty hunter  like if you are handcuffed by a bounty hunter and I stroll up and cap you you'll die right? Correct. But if some cadet that barely knows how to open up a inventory and is the most useless ignorant piece of trash ever handcuffs you suddenly bullets bounce off of you. (Now I understand it's so that people cant take bounties from cops but that's retarded) my point is that if your handcuffed by a cop you should still be able to die. I thought they were putting handcuffs on you not forcefields 

Edited by Squanchy
2 hours ago, Bandit said:

Explosives can still kill you in cop restraints. If anybody with a rook could rescue someone in custody, no one would be processed, ever. It might not make sense from a roleplay standpoint, but it's super important for balance.

Adding on,

Anything but bullets will kill you. Two nades, a suicide vest, speed bomb and even vehicle damage is still taken.

Dan. likes this
3 hours ago, Squanchy said:

This ones self explanatory. Like fr what's the difference between some handcuffs from a officer and some handcuffs from a bounty hunter  like if you are handcuffed by a bounty hunter and I stroll up and cap you you'll die right? Correct. But if some cadet that barely knows how to open up a inventory and is the most useless ignorant piece of trash ever handcuffs you suddenly bullets bounce off of you. (Now I understand it's so that people cant take bounties from cops but that's retarded) my point is that if your handcuffed by a cop you should still be able to die. I thought they were putting handcuffs on you not forcefields 

So a cadet got one over on you? and I'm assuming your friends tried to kill you so you could go free but it didn't work now you're here?

DankBud and Mason like this
57 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Man since you were black listed, you really seem to have a lot of hate for the APD.

20 minutes ago, Payne said:

So a cadet got one over on you? and I'm assuming your friends tried to kill you so you could go free but it didn't work now you're here?

Ummmm yeeeaaaaahhhh

10 minutes ago, DankBud said:

its all pretty accurate lol......

See this guy gets it......I think

2 hours ago, Bherky said:

Adding on,

Anything but bullets will kill you. Two nades, a suicide vest, speed bomb and even vehicle damage is still taken.

99% sure grenades can only kill people in restraints if the person who throws the grenade dies before it explodes which is why people throw two so the first one kills them and the second one kills the person in restraints

On 6/8/2021 at 3:37 PM, Squanchy said:

Ummmm yeeeaaaaahhhh

See this guy gets it......I think

i do,but was for the most agreeing with others...The handcuff thing is 1000% balance for cops an aside from when cops wanna be salty its not that hard to kill em.Sometimes just gotta be ready with vests or your boys

because cops suck and cry when rebels fuck them up so rather than keeping it far they change it up to favor the cops

same reason why we can't put a restrained person inside of a vehicle other than a sports hatchback. 

Us trying to figure it out gives police that extra amount of time to get back to the situation and arrest us.

you see, all the higher rank cops are friends with the devs so they think they know best... but they don't

notice how a few higher up cops blacklisted people and then get blacklisted themselves? the fact they did people dirty and other cops didn't step in and fix the points people recieved really shows the intellect of this staff team.

they are good at coding but when it comes to the people in charge and how to look at things from a professional point of view really failed because these admins/cops with power use their personal emotion/friendships to make choices. They don't look at whats best for the server.

This server could easily be at 2-3 servers if they did things differently on each server rather than making them all the same.

you see, even me posting this is a little scary cuz the truth hurts and rather than accepting it they'll just threaten to get rid of u thinking its not killing their server.

Edited by The Forgotten Legend
On 6/8/2021 at 2:40 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Man since you were black listed, you really seem to have a lot of hate for the APD.

not true dude. I'm a perfect example how this comment is a good backyard bully tough guy act but the reality is  you are WRONG and are being persuaded by the spineless snakes that sway into your favor in the shadows.

do us a favor.. fix your server tell all these little pussies to gtfo and start people real G's like me in charge. im glad you got rid of @Chow Meinbut its time to fix the evil things they have all done to others rather than acting like its all good no worries.

asylum coulda been so much different if these queer boy mamma boys didnt ruin everything over all these years

19 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

not true dude. I'm a perfect example how this comment is a good backyard bully tough guy act but the reality is  you are WRONG and are being persuaded by the spineless snakes that sway into your favor in the shadows.

do us a favor.. fix your server tell all these little pussies to gtfo and start people real G's like me in charge. im glad you got rid of @Chow Meinbut its time to fix the evil things they have all done to others rather than acting like its all good no worries.

asylum coulda been so much different if these queer boy mamma boys didnt ruin everything over all these years

I'm pretty sure I bullied in the front yard. He even agreed. I think your white knight status could be used elsewhere. You state all these problems, and love being loud. But yet you have no real solutions to these problems that you fail to mention. But seeing that you can't put your differences aside from how many years or months ago. I have little to no hope for you becoming productive. Spin off elsewhere. I'm bored of you already 

Bag Of Funyuns and Joe . like this
44 minutes ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

because cops suck and cry when rebels fuck them up so rather than keeping it far they change it up to favor the cops

same reason why we can't put a restrained person inside of a vehicle other than a sports hatchback. 

Us trying to figure it out gives police that extra amount of time to get back to the situation and arrest us.

you see, all the higher rank cops are friends with the devs so they think they know best... but they don't

notice how a few higher up cops blacklisted people and then get blacklisted themselves? the fact they did people dirty and other cops didn't step in and fix the points people recieved really shows the intellect of this staff team.

they are good at coding but when it comes to the people in charge and how to look at things from a professional point of view really failed because these admins/cops with power use their personal emotion/friendships to make choices. They don't look at whats best for the server.

This server could easily be at 2-3 servers if they did things differently on each server rather than making them all the same.

you see, even me posting this is a little scary cuz the truth hurts and rather than accepting it they'll just threaten to get rid of u thinking its not killing their server.

Wow that's way to true

13 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I'm pretty sure I bullied in the front yard. He even agreed. I think your white knight status could be used elsewhere. You state all these problems, and love being loud. But yet you have no real solutions to these problems that you fail to mention. But seeing that you can't put your differences aside from how many years or months ago. I have little to no hope for you becoming productive. Spin off elsewhere. I'm bored of you already 

8 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

use commas 

19 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

But yet you have no real solutions to these problems that you fail to mention. But seeing that you can't put your differences aside from how many years or months ago. I have little to no hope for you becoming productive. Spin off elsewhere. I'm bored of you already 

pretty sure ive posted plenty about putting another drug near thronos because the real estate was all used up in the other spots. shortly after, during my break you add lsd. Where or not you had it planned, I spoke of the concept in one of my posts. Just because you don't announce  that something was implemented because of a person doesn't mean they don't know what will make things better.

For example, robbable medical marijuana dispensaries+the alliance system showing allies names in a different color would make a massive difference within your community. im glad i thought of the idea, now u wont use it so ha i win bcuz if u did it right it'd be awesome but nope you don't have the correct people guiding you sorry 

Allowing us to use different symbols in our names, like we used to be able to would make all the difference as well but you took that away to due to lazyness. you literally took 3 things from olympus or they brought them here which is godmode restraints, cartel money in bank and the font in our names. revert those 3 things and let us keep our charges at prison escape and we can start from their.

9 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

pretty sure ive posted plenty about putting another drug near thronos because the real estate was all used up in the other spots. shortly after, during my break you add lsd. Where or not you had it planned, I spoke of the concept in one of my posts. Just because you don't announce  that something was implemented because of a person doesn't mean they don't know what will make things better.

For example, robbable medical marijuana dispensaries+the alliance system showing allies names in a different color would make a massive difference within your community. im glad i thought of the idea, now u wont use it so ha i win bcuz if u did it right it'd be awesome but nope you don't have the correct people guiding you sorry 

Allowing us to use different symbols in our names, like we used to be able to would make all the difference as well but you took that away to due to lazyness. you literally took 3 things from olympus or they brought them here which is godmode restraints, cartel money in bank and the font in our names. revert those 3 things and let us keep our charges at prison escape and we can start from their.

You're off your rocker. And that's saying a lot. 

Azeh, Joe . and Bag Of Funyuns like this
9 hours ago, The Forgotten Legend said:

Do you ever stop fucking moaning lad. Get a grip