Seizing BH license for Spar-16 use

SPAR 16 is legal for Bounty Hunters with the following requirements

• Must have a Bounty Hunter license
  • If a Bounty Hunter abuses the weapon against APD officers
  1. Seize their weapon
  2. Seize their Bounty Hunter license for the restart

This is fucking stupid. So you're literally better off using an illegal MX just to prevent your license from being taken until restart. It should be treated like the PDW is when used against an officer.
Trioxide likes this

I personally do not think they should be able to revoke your Bh license for the restart because you already have to pay 12.5k every time they take it, also I believe there are considerate cops that won’t take it for restart just revoke your license but there’s also cops that will take it for the restart because they are salty or don’t like you which can be up to 3 hours or more. That stops you from being able to make money as a BH (obviously) which makes you have to go to rebel buy rebel license again only then to have to have buy the Bh license back next restart. 

Edited by Joe Kelly

The SPAR-16 is legal for bounty hunters therefore if you use this LEGAL firearm against POLICE, then yes, your right to buy a higher caliber rifle will be revoked for the restart versus the illegal option. It's just like using a Hunter against police, they're legal till you abuse them.

If you're truly using these weapons for bounty hunting, then shooting at cops and getting your license revoked for the restart wouldn't be an issue. The bounty hunter faction isn't built for rebels killing cops fam. It's for bounty hunting... Pretty sure it even says that when you buy the license.

Edited by skimancole
Joe ., Bherky, Decamillis and 1 other like this
7 hours ago, skimancole said:

The SPAR-16 is legal for bounty hunters therefore if you use this LEGAL firearm against POLICE, then yes, your right to buy a higher caliber rifle will be revoked for the restart versus the illegal option. It's just like using a Hunter against police, they're legal till you abuse them.

If you're truly using these weapons for bounty hunting, then shooting at cops and getting your license revoked for the restart wouldn't be an issue. The bounty hunter faction isn't built for rebels killing cops fam. It's for bounty hunting... Pretty sure it even says that when you buy the license.

I agree 99% but you got to factor in that if that bounty hunter has a bounty and does not want to be arrested, what are they supposed to do? I mean I’ve had cops say they wouldn’t take my license away for the restart because “it’s a little much”. 

I mean think about it if bounty hunting is something some likes to do, won’t getting it took away for the restart just make them not want to bounty hunt anymore? because of the fact that they won’t be able to do it for potentially hours, and if they want to buy a real gun since they now can’t go to skiptracer they will have to go to rebel and buy a rebel license then not only have to buy their bounty hunting license back after restart which all that adds up. I’ve chased bounty’s before when cops were chasing them as well but I got them fair and square and the cops starting shooting at me, so I did what I had to do and downed the cops didn’t kidnap them left them downed and prioritized the bounty to not only get my bounty hunting license seized for the restart after I turned them in when cops came to skip and got me. It just really makes you not wanna bounty hunt because all that buying licenses and not being able to bounty hunt and stuff just makes you not want to do it as much anymore.

Doomba likes this
2 hours ago, Joe Kelly said:

I agree 99% but you got to factor in that if that bounty hunter has a bounty and does not want to be arrested, what are they supposed to do? I mean I’ve had cops say they wouldn’t take my license away for the restart because “it’s a little much”. 

I mean think about it if bounty hunting is something some likes to do, won’t getting it took away for the restart just make them not want to bounty hunt anymore? because of the fact that they won’t be able to do it for potentially hours, and if they want to buy a real gun since they now can’t go to skiptracer they will have to go to rebel and buy a rebel license then not only have to buy their bounty hunting license back after restart which all that adds up. I’ve chased bounty’s before when cops were chasing them as well but I got them fair and square and the cops starting shooting at me, so I did what I had to do and downed the cops didn’t kidnap them left them downed and prioritized the bounty to not only get my bounty hunting license seized for the restart after I turned them in when cops came to skip and got me. It just really makes you not wanna bounty hunt because all that buying licenses and not being able to bounty hunt and stuff just makes you not want to do it as much anymore.

So you said you were chasing a bounty with the police and had to shoot the cops right?

When you buy the license it says police have the authority in that situation and you can only act on your bounty when police are not already making contact. When you buy the license please read the little pop up paragraph. It clearly states to not attempt to take the bounty when police are involved, no matter if you downed him or not.

In that case you indeed DID abuse the license by using a legal firearm on police and trying to take a bounty from police. Therefore, we have the right to take your license.

you aren’t a cop, you’re a bounty hunter. You will have less authority when it comes to taking bounty’s.

Joe . likes this
7 hours ago, skimancole said:

So you said you were chasing a bounty with the police and had to shoot the cops right?

When you buy the license it says police have the authority in that situation and you can only act on your bounty when police are not already making contact. When you buy the license please read the little pop up paragraph. It clearly states to not attempt to take the bounty when police are involved, no matter if you downed him or not.

In that case you indeed DID abuse the license by using a legal firearm on police and trying to take a bounty from police. Therefore, we have the right to take your license.

you aren’t a cop, you’re a bounty hunter. You will have less authority when it comes to taking bounty’s.

I understand.
But what happened was I was chasing a bounty before the cops, and then out of no where there are multiple police hatchbacks following my bounty while I was following them. I eventually got him and downed him but when the cops came I was with a group of 2 people they started shooting, I was yelling in direct chat that he was my bounty and that I didn’t want to shoot them but they would not listen. is it not my right to defend myself at that point and take the bounty if I got the bounty fair and square and engaged with that person before the cops did?  

most cops are just assholes and/or moneyhungry. I also got my bh license revoked for stupid reasons.
- A few day ago I attacked the HQ I had a vermin and downing rounds, I tried to but didnt even down a single cop because the vermin at 100m+ is just trash but I did have a few manslaughter charges and I got my license revoked by a middle eastern SGT.
- Last night I had 100k bounty, no bh crimes, I had probably 1 unlawful detainment and 1 escape from jail, I got my bh license revoked by an admin cop before being sent to jail and after I finished my time in prison (around 20min because I processed some plates) the server/prison break bugged and I kept my bounty plus another charge of escape from jail and another SGT sent me back to jail without even giving me a chance to explain more about this bug, already got some compensantion for reporting the bug, but some of you guys just make it hard to like the APD and I can see some times why some people even hate cops.

Revoking a bounty hunter license for the restart is only for extreme circumstances. Only corporal+ has access to doing so as well. Don't be a dick and don't make cops sit in houses for 10 minutes without roleplay and your license will be most likely fine. If there is an officer which is seizing your license without proper reason, DM me on discord. (.Bherky#8953).

Joe . likes this

Only reason a bounty hunter license is being revoked is because you used a bounty hunter weapon on APD. Corp+ like Bherky said are the only ones who can revoke the Bounty Hunter license for restart.  If you're having your license revoked for restart you've obviously done something to warrant that consequence. Do read the text given to you upon purchasing a bounty hunter license it does tell you a bit more about what can revoke that license.  Be smart, and you don't lose your bounty hunter license. 

Joe . and Bherky like this

"you should only fully revoke a bounty hunter license if the bounty hunter has kidnapped an officer or civilian who is not heir bounty. Revoking a bounty hunter license for a server restart will be limited to corporal+ and it is expected that you use your best judgement. Abuse of this function will result in disciplinary action."

"If a bounty hunter abuses the weapon (spar 16) against APD officers... seize their bounty hunter license for the restart"

Joe . likes this
On 6/12/2021 at 12:49 PM, Bherky said:

Revoking a bounty hunter license for the restart is only for extreme circumstances. Only corporal+ has access to doing so as well. Don't be a dick and don't make cops sit in houses for 10 minutes without roleplay and your license will be most likely fine. If there is an officer which is seizing your license without proper reason, DM me on discord. (.Bherky#8953).

See this is why you are a great cop, you understand both sides. But one question, If I am a bounty hunter fighting cops and have a Spar 16 but I am using my lethal rounds instead of my downing rounds, Why is it that a cop would seize my license for restart when I never downed or kidnapped a cop but only killed them?

bank

Edited by Joe Kelly
On 6/12/2021 at 9:49 AM, Bherky said:

I got it revoked for downing (not restraining) an officer with a Spar-16. When I questioned the decision with the cpl who did so he stated "You used a spar so I can take it so I will"

It was a while ago so I dont remember the situation entirely but I was chasing a bounty when the APD rolled on me 6 deep for a few unlawful detainment charges. I downed one of them with the spar and kept running. They caught me a few minutes later and *poof* license gone. This was like 10 minutes after restart so I was stuck doing nothing until the next restart.

Tbh I haven't bounty hunted since. The only reason I was doing so was trying out a "legal job" but it's more hassle than being a rebel at this point. At least I can shoot cops and not lose my money making ability for 3 hours.

The Spar-16 is a legal gun. It should be treated the same as using a PDW on an officer. They just seize it. If what you did doesn't fall into the BH abuse (kidnapping) you shouldn't lose your license. If I had used an MX I would have been slapped with an illegal gun charge and been able to BH again a few minutes later. Which doesn't make any sense to me. Why does the LEGAL spar merit more punishment than an illegal MX?

• 2 weeks later...