Community manager promotion.

All,

I am excited to announce that @RoguePilot has accepted a new position as Community Manager. It's my belief that rogue will be a great asset to the community and the dedicated team of staff. As he becomes acquainted with his new position, please allow him some time. 

Congratulations Rogue

Mitch 

Just now, .Max said:

Hello Mitch!

Why is the newly stated Asylum Gaming Community Manager RoguePilot? He is clearly the most innactive Asylum Administrator. The community does not approve. Slade for CM. RoguePilot has enough power controling the most popular faction that everyone goes to, furthermore the staff team. We the people belive their are many better choices and we will not see him do anything as he is not a good fit. Now I have to wait 5 and a half hours for a VPN whitelist becasue I dont want to be insided by the staff tean's ability to see my IP adress. The community hope's and belives that you shall make better choices in the near future when it comes to the staff team. I could make a list of 10 better choices with rogue squaring in somewhere at 11th-20th. 

Thank you so much everyone,

Max

Your IP is already saved bub your done.

Parzah and Kevin Keychain like this
2 minutes ago, .Max said:

Hello Ryan!

I belive that the things stated inside of your message contain things that I already know, however I have heard from mutiple good credited sources that community managers also obtain access to the Debug Console. This is very cool! rogue pilot is scripted to win. I also belive that it is very innappropriate for you to talk about IP adress's publicly and tell me things like this. I understand you suck a lot of administrator cock to get where you are in the community now. Please refrain from doing things like this in the future. I would love if you made better choices of you're wording, wallihi Ethan Darrell for Community Manager.

Thank you ryan!

Max

Hey Max!

You get debug unless your Mason so maybe not also please refrain from talking about cock on the Asylum Gaming Forums because that is not appropriate. I am terribly sorry about talking about your IP address on the forums and can promise that anything like this will not happen again. 

Thank you for your reply Max

Ryan

Edited by Ryan.
Abidi likes this
1 minute ago, .Max said:

Hello Ethan Darrell!

It would be well appreciated of you as a retired staff member of the Asylum Community to stop sending these things on the forums. You have a retired staff role and as a retired staff you are supposed to and instated to representing the Asylum Gaming servers in the way that they are supposed to be represented, entertaining and a good community! By sending things like telling people to kill themselfs you are influincing something that could cause loss of life or someone to get hurt emotionally and take one of you're actions seriously. I hope you understand that if someone was to take their life becasue of you sending these types of things you could get in serious trouble. It is also not very found apon knowing the fact that you are a Retired Administrator, someone who represents the community in their ability and knowledge of the rules. You should know that telling people to end their lives outside of minecraft can be taken very seriously by a CM or Owner. Please dont say these things agian ethan darrell. I do not want to have to get you're retired staff removed becasue you are represining the community unwillingly.

Thank you Ethan Darrell!

Max

Hey Fatman!

I would first like to say that I agree with Max and am probably the first person to ever say that and most likely the last. I believe that Ethan's actions on the forums of Gaming Asylum have been all but rude and uncalled for and would like to see that Ethan's role of "Retired Staff" be revoked I do not believe that someone like him should be representing the community that we all spent time to create. As of right now Roguepilot has taken over the reins of Community Manger and I believe that this should be his first action. 

Thanks for your consideration

Ryan

Just now, Ryan. said:

Hey Fatman!

I would first like to say that I agree with Max and am probably the first person to ever say that and most likely the last. I believe that Ethan's actions on the forums of Gaming Asylum have been all but rude and uncalled for and would like to see that Ethan's role of "Retired Staff" be revoked I do not believe that someone like him should be representing the community that we all spent time to create. As of right now Roguepilot has taken over the reins of Community Manger and I believe that this should be his first action. 

Thanks for your consideration

Ryan

+1 remove him, he takes up too much mission file space!

Slade Wilson, Blake., Ryan. and 1 other like this

I’ve never seen such a formal argument in my life. Besides that, why is everyone so pressed about RoguePilot becoming CM? I mean I’ve never seen him in game before or ever really but certainly he can’t be that bad? Is he?....

5 minutes ago, .Max said:

Hey their Ryan! 

I am starting to understand you're point and I belive that I have made some mistakes that I will reflect on later by portraying you as one who would do something to an Administrator. I appreciate the fact that you are telling me you will not talk about IP adress's anymore. I hope you have a fantastic rest of you're day and I also hope that you can take my appoligy for the things that I have said terribly. 

Thank you Ryan, have a great day!

Max

Hey there Max!

Thank you for being so understanding! I would like to ask you to please proof read your messages before you send them because at the start of your last one you used the wrong there and it is slightly triggering. Although I would like to thank you for talking down upon the fatman and I would be remiss if I didn't appreciate that you will not be talking about IP Addresses also you can see that I put two "D"s in address because that is the proper way to spell it.

Yours Truly,

Ryan

Edited by Ryan.
1 minute ago, .Max said:

Hello Ryan!

Max here again I also would love to agree with you on the fact that now that RoguePilot  has the ability to remove retired staff members that his first action is coming new manager would be very very wise if it was removing Ethan Darrell's retired staff I personally believe that Ethan Darrell as a retired staff should be helping new players and helping the community grow and by answering questions and being overall like a support team member however I believe that this has been interrupted by his temptation to do wrong and being absurd human being please let me know what you think Ryan! Ethan Darrell alwyas has a temptation to do wrong. I think removing his staff should be rogue's first move as a newly instated Community Manager

I hope to see what the future of reply's from you brings. Always a good conversation! Thanks,

Max

Salute! Max

Yes I agree with you 100% I believe that effective immediately Ethan Darrell's Tags and power should be taken away and he should be forced to do interviews with the two factions on Gaming Asylum for new tags in TeamSpeak 3 to be able to speak ever again. With this being said I am aware of Ethan's past dissension with the Chinese in the ocean and should be punished more than before because I would consider it to be racist and that is not welcome here.

To the moon!

Ryan

Bherky likes this
17 hours ago, .Max said:

Hello Big Black Gay Retard!

Max here! it has been made clear to me that the reason that you are being such a one sided human being is ultimately because you suck off rogue  however I don't see anything wrong with this because he is your gang leader and I'm sure you cherish him for that please take into consideration  the things that you have been saying and your response to my message as toxicity on this community as an administrator is not very forseen and appreciated by the community.

Thank you Jay!!!!

Max

i hope you stub your toe retard fag

Just now, Ethan Darrell said:

Pics or it didn't happen 

Bonjour Ethan!

It appears that images of the incident can be found on WeChat from when they contacted Yusheng on the night of the actions in question. That being said those links have characters in them that would make my furniture float if I pronounced them so I'm not clicking them. But seeing as you like to click any link out there im sure you can find the images in question.

Addios!

Ryan

12 minutes ago, Joe Kelly said:

I’ve never seen such a formal argument in my life. Besides that, why is everyone so pressed about RoguePilot becoming CM? I mean I’ve never seen him in game before or ever really but certainly he can’t be that bad? Is he?....

39 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

they saw he was inactive so they made him community manager

1 minute ago, .Max said:

Hello Ryan!

I just would like to start off by saying that I love what you have to say in your responses and I am hoping I am able to see more of this absolute knowledge through the ability you have to write a good letter I believe that what Ethan Darrell did as a staff member was absolutely absurd and hopefully nobody would ever do that again doing what he did to the Chinese was just absolutely absurd it would be absolutely fantastic to see Ethan Darrell without any team speak tags as I also believe that has Corporal and advanced EMT should be remove due to the fact that he is corrupt on both factions and he shows no redeeming character traits.

Thank you Ryan!!!!!!

Max

Hello Maxi!

Thank you for learning how to use the spell check ability built into the Gaming Asylum Forums and making your messages readable I will also agree the Ethan has no redeeming traits and I would like to see him drown in the mess that he created on the heinous day in question.

Bababoeey

Ryan

Just now, Ryan. said:

Hello Maxi!

Thank you for learning how to use the spell check ability built into the Gaming Asylum Forums and making your messages readable I will also agree the Ethan has no redeeming traits and I would like to see him drown in the mess that he created on the heinous day in question.

Bababoeey

Ryan

Hello Bryan!

Please learn how to use the spell check ability built into the Gaming Asylum Forums because the following makes no sense almost like rogue becoming CM. "I will also agree the Ethan..."

Nigga,

Parzah (AKA mald session starter)