Community manager promotion.

1 minute ago, .Max said:

Hey Ryan!

Quick Question,

What is you're opinion on rogue pilot's promotion.

Thank you

Max

Hey Max!

Quick Response,

In my opinion I believe that Rogue will do a better job than most! I believe this because he was a good captain and theoretically should be a good CM.

Boom

Ryan

3 minutes ago, .Max said:

please take ethan darrell's advice u hope he reitires from captain so u can get it good luck 4 year LT

How do I take a position which will be filled by an admin? And before you say I want admin, I have very publicly stated I am not interested in nor intend to apply for admin. And it is 3 years as an LT thanks ;)

Edited by bbgreg17
14 hours ago, DarkKnight said:

Congrats!!! We have our first Active Captain CM. 😎

when will you step down and let someone else have a chance of being a captain? not saying you're a bad captain or anything you've been one of the best but with the constant decline of Arma other people are gonna wanna have a go before its too late. food for thought

Copa likes this
On 6/9/2021 at 4:07 PM, .Max said:

Hello Ryan!

I just would like to start off by saying that I love what you have to say in your responses and I am hoping I am able to see more of this absolute knowledge through the ability you have to write a good letter I believe that what Ethan Darrell did as a staff member was absolutely absurd and hopefully nobody would ever do that again doing what he did to the Chinese was just absolutely absurd it would be absolutely fantastic to see Ethan Darrell without any team speak tags as I also believe that has Corporal and advanced EMT should be remove due to the fact that he is corrupt on both factions and he shows no redeeming character traits.

Thank you Ryan!!!!!!

Max

Hello Max!

poopoofart.

Sincerely, Tyrone Darnell