Fuck you, asshole

f I am guilty and you have evidence, please punish me. If I am not guilty, please release me.

Please don't "house arrest" me endlessly in the name of "let's talk". Your dirty means make me sick, you dirty pig.

My friend and I have been banned for 5 days. Every day we wait for you at ts for 12 hours. You never show up.

Your dirty behavior is killing our will. When we are all driven out of asylum one day, I think your goal will be successful too!!!

@Mayhem dog shit

@Mitch (Ifrit) let me see that you think the same and take action.

37 minutes ago, Vortex said:

无意冒犯,但我认为这篇文章不会帮助你,你最好在这里直接给他们发消息或庇护不和,不能指望他们在团队中 24/7 他们也有生命,但如果你要@他们一个毫无意义的帖子至少做对了

@米奇(IFRIT)

@混乱

Thank you very much. I've been posting complaints for three days, but it hasn't been solved. I've lost patience. I just want to scold @ mayhem. I want to scold him for shit, pig, even if such behavior leads to my permanent prohibition, I will scold him

5 minutes ago, Mr.Larry said:

Thank you very much. I've been posting complaints for three days, but it hasn't been solved. I've lost patience. I just want to scold @ mayhem. I want to scold him for shit, pig, even if such behavior leads to my permanent prohibition, I will scold him

I agree man but maybe if you send mr @Mayhem a message on the forums he would be able to get back to you 

Edited by Ryan.
8 minutes ago, PGone said:

操你妈个逼,你个傻狗,你这只臭老鼠 只能在美国的下水道生活,舔着中国人排放出来的黄尿液

I love that you follow me to every thread, Chang.  Keep wearing that green hat.  America #1, China is a shithole and you work for pennies on the dollar.  I wish they would remove those nets in the factory you work in

Farmer Steve likes this
21 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick said:

我喜欢你关注我的每一个话题,Chang。继续戴那顶绿帽子。美国#1,中国是个烂摊子,你为一分钱的美元工作。我希望他们能把你工作的工厂里的那些网拆掉

I hope it is like what you said, but the reality will give you a heavy blow. You should know that China has already surpassed the US in many aspects. The US government's suppression of Huawei is a good example, but Huawei is still developing very strong and does not care about the US suppression,china#1

1 hour ago, Sheriff Rick said:

It's not even the terrible English that gives it away.  It's the persecution complex lmfao

Do you know Fuyao factory? That factory is owned by China, and he has tens of thousands of American people working for him, earning money from the Chinese

4 hours ago, Mr.Larry said:

如果我有罪,你有证据,请惩罚我。如果我无罪,请释放我。

请不要以“让我们谈谈”的名义无休止地“软禁”我。你肮脏的意思是让我生病,你这个肮脏的猪。

我和我的朋友被禁了5天。每天我们在 ts 等你 12 小时。你永远不会出现。

你的肮脏行为正在扼杀我们的意志。有一天我们都被赶出庇护所,我想你的目标也会成功!!!

@Mayhem 狗屎

@Mitch (Ifrit) 让我看到你有同样的想法并采取行动。

Yes, this is the actual situation, some administrators forbid him to walk on your head and chat with you, or do not answer you, do not accept any explanation from you, I understand your feeling, but you have to accept it, because there is nothing you can do

4 小时前,拉里先生说:

如果我有罪,你有罪,请处罚我。如果我无罪,请释放我。

请不要以“让我们轻松”的无休止地软禁“我

我和我的朋友被禁了 5 天。每天我们在 ts 等你 12 小时。你永远不会出现。

你的脏脏行为正在扼杀我们的意志。我们都被赶出庇护所,我想你的目标也会成功!!!

@混乱的狗屎

@Mitch (Ifrit) 让我看到你有同样的动作。

@混乱In my opinion, he is a very capable worker, but he has to face the real life, he needs to work, not not reply to you

as I stated before multiple times to both of you, we need yusheng with us when we talk because of the language barrier. I also have a personal life that I attend to and can not wait around for you guys to finally show up. You always claim you waited hours in TS for us but I was around all day. Also making this post isn’t going to accelerate your unban. Stop breaking the rules and you won’t get banned in the first place