9 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Was thinking of getting a summer crate out. But hate to add bloat to the mission file with image space. Maybe this could be a cool option in one? Are there any other vanilla arma options that people would like to see added that are within the monetization rules? 

Me and a lot of people i have asked think it would be a cool idea to add more custom uniforms like the "US Desert 6"

the uniform u could only unlock back in 2016.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2528953640

maybe you could add them as new seasonal/achievement winnings. possibly tie it into my other post about adding more war rating achievements.

16 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Was thinking of getting a summer crate out. But hate to add bloat to the mission file with image space. Maybe this could be a cool option in one? Are there any other vanilla arma options that people would like to see added that are within the monetization rules? 

If this were to be added, I definitely bump up to donor 7 for the black tracksuit cuz this combo would look amazing. Maybe add the green 4-five in there too considering us rebels would actually use it unlike the LTs

Don Julio likes this

I meant they wouldn't buy the pilots with the fucked odds lol I'm aware these skins would be in a lootbox but if they are just skins then papa Mitch loses out on the pilots that cost a fortune to turn up on that fuckin wheel. I'd rather have cool granits than ugly pilots

I'm all for new skins tho maybe something that looks bussin so I can look different than how I have looked for the past year. Dog Driving GIF

Edited by Ryan.
6 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

I meant they wouldn't buy the pilots with the fucked odds lol I'm aware these skins would be in a lootbox but if they are just skins then papa Mitch loses out on the pilots that cost a fortune to turn up on that fuckin wheel. I'd rather have cool granits than ugly pilots

I'm all for new skins tho maybe something that looks bussin so I can look different than how I have looked for the past year. Dog Driving GIF

pilots are rigged xD still have not got em yet

Ryan. likes this
On 6/26/2021 at 6:27 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

If it’s just matte black, pretty sure the image can be 1 pixel, right? And you could use the same image for a bunch of textures, so you could add a bunch of new plain black stuff, and other colors too for a minuscule amount of space.

Edited by Trioxide
  • 4 months later...
On 7/1/2021 at 12:44 AM, Trioxide said:

If it’s just matte black, pretty sure the image can be 1 pixel, right? And you could use the same image for a bunch of textures, so you could add a bunch of new plain black stuff, and other colors too for a minuscule amount of space.

I Don't exactly understand how porting textures into arma works but +1 sounds like a good idea

Trioxide likes this