I wish there was a way for medics and medics only to preform a emergency revive. Alright so it would play out like this, so you and another medic or civilian are driving down the road, you get into a car crash, you survive but your buddy doesnt, and before you started driving your buddy went AFK. So that's when the emergency revive comes into play,they dont gotta request and it costs the medic 1k to preform instead of it taking money from the downed players bank. Now this would be a abused so a medic can only preform a emergency revive 2 times per each person.

Something like this might work but only if medics are able to emergency revive other medics. I don't like the idea of medics being able to revive any civilian if they don't request because of the reason that @Farmer Steve already said. I believe civilians are able to revive gangmates without requesting so something similar for medics wouldn't be a horrible idea.

DankBud and Squanchy like this

isnt this a thing already if your in a gang?

1 hour ago, Donald said:

Something like this might work but only if medics are able to emergency revive other medics. I don't like the idea of medics being able to revive any civilian if they don't request because of the reason that @Farmer Steve already said. I believe civilians are able to revive gangmates without requesting so something similar for medics wouldn't be a horrible idea.

I could see it being used to troll high bounties,what if the person with the high bounty dont want a res an the medic does it anyway an he gets caught,that be kinda aids lol,funny but would suck

1 hour ago, DankBud said:

isnt this a thing already if your in a gang?

I could see it being used to troll high bounties,what if the person with the high bounty dont want a res an the medic does it anyway an he gets caught,that be kinda aids lol,funny but would suck

Yeah i don't want medics to be able to revive civilians with it

Squanchy likes this