GTA 5 RP server ?

Asylum GTA 5 RP ?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should asylum have a GTA 5 RP server ?

• Yes
    • no

Recently i was encouraged to play GTA 5 RP from a close friend, And not going to lie the first week i played was weird since i hadn't played the game in years and really didnt want to change to a new game.

But after the first week i was really into it and not going to lie after playing arma for so many years its has been the best fun i have had for a while, i know people are really use to this game and dont like change but i was in the same boat and didnt want to move from arma.

Now my suggestion for the community or ideally is towards Mitch to change the direction of asylum since arma is just going down since bohemia is not really bringing players into the game which its not asylums or community's fault, lets be honest if the community and management want to do something right to protect its player base especially the EU player base which there really isnt any and to transition to a new game IE GTA 5 RP reason being that at the moment there is a large amount of streamers play not only a larger player count play GTA 5 RP/ FiveM.

I would love asylum to create a FiveM roleplay server and i bet their is a large amount of people in the asylum community that would hop on the wagon and ride for a new journey, this could be a temporary accommodation or even a perm until something new can come to the asylum community.

I know people would have their own opinion on this but lets be real here what is arma going to be in the next year or two compared to these GTA 5 RP servers.

Comments and thoughts are appreciated.

I could see an Asylum "light RP" FiveM server possibly working. So, lots of RP servers give you a menu to spawn whatever you want so you can set up scenarios. It relies on the players actually trying to RP in good faith, and we all know Asylum isn't about that life. There are some higher tech servers that have menus blocked and money systems similar to Altis Life in place. Now imagine a FiveM server with jobs and money but with the Asylum culture. I'd give that a try. Los Santos will easily become the new Kavala. 

On 7/1/2021 at 5:05 PM, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

The reason there’s less than 10 KOTH servers is because nobody boots up fivem to play koth, waste of time and resources imo. Yeah it might be a bit easier to grow on a koth server because it’s way less popular, but it’s way less popular, and you lose anyone in this community who would have liked an rp server, and I think quite a few people would play that, so you lose out on a big player base.