Increase dom paychecks

They seem to have been heavily nerfed. we managed to just lose 3rd place with a 4 man team and only received 544k with an 18mil prize pool with only 8 gangs that managed to get 10 points which from what I recall is the standard to get payed during dom. looking at the paychecks from the top 3 teams Teamplayers was given 7.7 mil. Envy in second place was given 3.8 mil. and a new gang in third place NSF ( Nuclear space fart) was not listed as even receiving a dom paycheck yet they got 3rd. so using some math with the trend we can determine that they were probably payed about 1.3 mil. so that leaves us with about 5.2 mil left over to give to the other gangs. so how is it possible to only receive 544k? as if the prize pool number is correct that would be about a mil for the other 5 gangs to divide. 

Keep in mind the 8 gangs were as follows

DS, Tp, Plauge, Envy, Domestic, Floppy Lobsters, NSF and Virtue

I would like to hear your opinions on this matter. 

bigjohn561 and matthew666 like this
1 hour ago, Crossfade said:

if you bitch about money then dont fight on the domination server? ezpz

1 minute ago, PGone said:

If you're worried about money, don't go into #2. Don't ask for trouble

I have 11mil I’m not worried about money nor complain about money. I just feel that the payout seems unbalanced 

Just now, PGone said:

Show your strength, break into the top three, and your spending will be balanced. Good luck

That doesn’t fix the issue my man. If there were 5 gangs with 5.2 mil left over they should each have around a mil to divide amongst the groups. Nothing to do with skill I’m afraid.