Where do we go next?

i like all the new stuff that gets added, but don't let it overpower the base game. I like the ufo event, but for example the kraken seems a step too far... my opinion ofc.

Def like what the dev(s) are thinking but just think it will dominate the simplicity of Asylum.

DankBud likes this

I like the new features/content Asylum is pushing out. One suggestion if more content for domination is pushed out you will see many more players coming over for you're event especially if the content is fresh. Love the new direction of Asylum with many unique and old (loved) features being added. 

-please add an option to disable crate notifier.

Innate, Ryan., Rycheee and 4 others like this
13 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

All,

With the recent patch. I love the direction we're heading. My question to you..

With the recent updates, do you also agree with the direction we are heading?

Why, or why not?

What would you enjoy seeing in future updates and or the direction of this place. 

Comment below

Please improve quality of life for BH/Apex Predators for those that actually put effort into BH; Make honor 1:$1.00 ratio and increase the cap to a max of 250k. Add the promet w/ability to buy lethals for those that have it unlocked. Spar lethals too please!!!

Add the 4-Five (green variant) to rebels 

Add a camo skin for the hatchback sports to blend in with the environment for safer money grinding.

Make kavala a red zone.... jk

Ability to purchase a Huron or ghosthawk for civs at a balanced price

NATO Pilot helmet added maybe? 

If you're in a gang, there should be a permanent tag on the player whether or not they add it to their names

Tyrone Darnell likes this
14 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

All,

Why, or why not?

What would you enjoy seeing in future updates and or the direction of this place. 

Comment below

make sidechat available to cops 

14 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

All,

Why, or why not?

Comment below

GTA 5 RP COME ON MITCHY WE ALL WANT IT WE ALL NEED IT HOW MUCH DO I NEED TO DONATE FOR IT TO HAPPEN

Edited by DinKleberg

GTA 5 RP

Where does one go after the sizable update, well to be honest the title says it all.

• We all know Arma 3 and asylum has been a good run, but now's the time if the community doesn't act, there will be no community in the future, this is not asylum's fault this is totally bohemia's fault just because they are not brining more players to these servers and not only to their game.

• Asylum in its self has the potential to expand on its player base to GTA 5 RP, this being heavily supported by twitch streamers and not only the sheer amount of players that normally play GTA 5 and want to try out FIVEm servers
  • The amount of donations rewards are held to a strict limit on arma 3 based on bohemia's ruling and code of conduct, i think personally that donating rewards can be more enticing to the player who would play not only the income the server would receive, and i tell you right now i would happily pay for in game rewards such as "custom phone numbers" "private plates" "personal and limited cars", having this flexibility will have players donating their spare penny's, especially for fresh and new content.
  • whats the likely hood of people willing to switch, i was really hesitant on switching to a new server and game, but ill be honest after playing asylum for 6+ years and the first week i was very unsure about changing, and now after a couple weeks of playing a RP server i never felt like i have so much fun, brings me back when asylum has a player base of 4 servers.
  • The expectation of GTA5, to be honest i was hoping that after an update on asylum would have brought more poeple playing but 6PM Saturday night and there is only 100 people on a 145 slot server, especially through summer where uni and colleges are finished for summer. when more people play on a server i can tell you right now that every encounter you have with another player is completely different and on GTA i personally find it more enjoyable when their is more people playing.
  • Whats the likely hood that something will happen, very unlikely to be fair, no matter how many suggestions are posted not only the likes that they receive, its far too late to act, many post i have posted on asylum fourms the ideas them self get implemented way too late in them getting suggested.
  • If a GTA 5 server would get released by asylum i can tell you right now that a good majority of people would switch over, not only the current player base on GTA 5 already, many players love to see a new server get launched not only are on the same level and start as everyone else. 
  • Yes im rambling on but i can guarantee you players will have a better experience on GTA than they would on arma, something fresh something new to enjoy, when you play something for 6+ years things tent to get boring no matter how many updates and removal of things would happen.

Yes feel free to comment on this ramble but my opinion is mine, you can support it or fuck off. 

•ÐŠ• Randy likes this