Where do we go next?

Nerf scotch back to its original form(Not increasing price). I was told the reason scotch was nerfed is because "people are making fist fulls of cash". Money is too easy to make with all the new overpowered money makers. It doesn't make sense to keep all the old things lagging behind. I suggest buffing scotch or nerfing all the new shit. 

11 minutes ago, Farmer Steve said:

Nerf scotch back to its original form(Not increasing price). I was told the reason scotch was nerfed is because "people are making fist fulls of cash". Money is too easy to make with all the new overpowered money makers. It doesn't make sense to keep all the old things lagging behind. I suggest buffing scotch or nerfing all the new shit. 

nerf all the other shit. buff governor!!!! TO THE MOON!!!!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀

Ryan., Tyrone Darnell and FYNYAS like this
22 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

All,

With the recent patch. I love the direction we're heading. My question to you..

With the recent updates, do you also agree with the direction we are heading?

Why, or why not?

What would you enjoy seeing in future updates and or the direction of this place. 

Comment below

Add those skin packs

Ryan. likes this
7 hours ago, RaNgerR said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) fix the phone calls. If someone declines your call you cant call anyone anymore, unless someone calls you and you pick it up. 

Hello Sir, Asylum Admin Blake here the man youre directing your request towards doesnt code there for its falling on deaf ears. Please make a bug report

Ryan., jsh, Mitch (IFRIT) and 1 other like this

The game is good , but I think that adding a fishing and fishing rod mechanic could be beneficial. Let me show you.

+New Items

Bamboo Pole (worst)

Hardwood Pole ( better)

Metal Pole (best)

Inferno Pole (Secret, given out by mitch at fishing event)

- If you fish in the smaller lakes and rivers of the island, the fish you will get are worse than if you fish in the middle of the ocean.

- The weather app on your telephone will tell you what the weather is going to look like in game for the next 3 days. The weather has an impact on what fish you can catch.

- You sell all your fish to the ”small cabin” which is located around the map. 10 in total, each one with a different theme. Or, you can sell your fish on the newly added auction house which is a perk that is unlocked at donor 7. 

- You can get other items from water too. Guns, money, organs, gems, and other valubles. 

+New fish

Fish Value:

Bass - 100 points

Sea Bass - 500 points

Carp - 250 points

Salmon - 300 points

Tuna - 500 points

Trout - 750 point

Catfish - 1000 POINTS! (Legend)

Glowfish - 1200 Points (Legend) 

Squid - (1500) LEGEND

Pufferfish - 2000 (LEGEND)

Octopus - 2500 (Best fish ever)

Please let me know what you think. Me and @Tusken Raider have worked very hard on this and any thoughts are encouraged. :D

2 hours ago, meme9011 said:

The game is good , but I think that adding a fishing and fishing rod mechanic could be beneficial. Let me show you.

+New Items

Bamboo Pole (worst)

Hardwood Pole ( better)

Metal Pole (best)

Inferno Pole (Secret, given out by mitch at fishing event)

- If you fish in the smaller lakes and rivers of the island, the fish you will get are worse than if you fish in the middle of the ocean.

- The weather app on your telephone will tell you what the weather is going to look like in game for the next 3 days. The weather has an impact on what fish you can catch.

- You sell all your fish to the ”small cabin” which is located around the map. 10 in total, each one with a different theme. Or, you can sell your fish on the newly added auction house which is a perk that is unlocked at donor 7. 

- You can get other items from water too. Guns, money, organs, gems, and other valubles. 

+New fish

Fish Value:

Bass - 100 points

Sea Bass - 500 points

Carp - 250 points

Salmon - 300 points

Tuna - 500 points

Trout - 750 point

Catfish - 1000 POINTS! (Legend)

Glowfish - 1200 Points (Legend) 

Squid - (1500) LEGEND

Pufferfish - 2000 (LEGEND)

Octopus - 2500 (Best fish ever)

Please let me know what you think. Me and @Tusken Raider have worked very hard on this and any thoughts are encouraged. :D

If you got anymore ideas, hit me up 

7 hours ago, Blake. said:

Hello Sir, Asylum Admin Blake here the man youre directing your request towards doesnt code there for its falling on deaf ears. Please make a bug report

Hello sir, Everyones favorite Asylum player here, I failed to realize who I was directing my statement to. Apologies 

My friend @bilaar (he has no asylum account) helped me better translate what my thoughts are. @Tusken Raider is also now out of the ideas project due to lack of encouragement. (im a native kyrgyz)

There are 3 different types of poles which can all be bought from the general store, similar to other items like the pickaxe. The inferno pole is an optional pole which I thought would be cool, but it’s not necessary to the general progression.

Bamboo Pole - 500

Hardwood Pole - 1000

Fibreglass Pole - 2000

The more expensive the pole you buy, the higher chance you’ll have to get a good fish, but there is also a risk that the pole will get stolen from you and you’ll have to buy another rod. As they say in America, “it’s a two way street”.

Where you fish also has an impact on what type of fish you can catch. For example, if you were to fish in the shallow waters of Pygros, you would catch smaller and more common fish than if you were to drive out to the oil rig and fish there.

The fish can be sold to Wong’s, similar to organs.

If you want a table of fish than I can provide it. Thank you.

Edited by meme9011
Squanchy and Niklaus like this
1 minute ago, meme9011 said:

My friend @bilaar (he has no asylum account) helped me better translate what my thoughts are. @Tusken Raider is also now out of the ideas project due to lack of encouragement.

There are 3 different types of poles which can all be bought from the general store, similar to other items like the pickaxe. The inferno pole is an optional pole which I thought would be cool, but it’s not necessary to the general progression.

Bamboo Pole - 500

Hardwood Pole - 1000

Fibreglass Pole - 2000

The more expensive the pole you buy, the higher chance you’ll have to get a good fish, but there is also a risk that the pole will get stolen from you and you’ll have to buy another rod. As they say in America, “it’s a two way street”.

Where you fish also has an impact on what type of fish you can catch. For example, if you were to fish in the shallow waters of Pygros, you would catch smaller and more common fish than if you were to drive out to the oil rig and fish there.

Sounds cool

I dig it

Niklaus likes this
On 7/10/2021 at 1:20 AM, Paradox_ said:

update cartels and make people actually fight them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so what does that update look like? people always say update but fail to provide actual ideas that improves the situation. We are listening but need ideas that we could actually do. 

On 7/10/2021 at 1:59 AM, tom said:

i just got home from the bars and im wasted right now

but please get the domination server updated 

there are so many players that would play if dom was better / asylum is the best server to pvp please listen @Mitch (IFRIT)

also, add more rebel life stuff on the main server

I am not sure about the dom, as it seems to be a rat race to catch the ban evaders and cheaters. Will ask devs etc about what the status is etc. 

On 7/10/2021 at 8:53 AM, Vortex said:

- redesign of north bank

- redesign of laser tag arena

- tactical vest crafting

- new cartel locations

- turf capture times, takes too long to cap currently in my opinion, cant move or shoot without it cancelling

- maybe a new boat event?

- helicopter sling dp mission rework

Redesign the north bank if you have ideas.  Laser tag is already got something planned iirc. I would like to see the entire crafting system expanded.

Find and pitch those new locations but be aware, people fucking hate change. They scream for it and then scream that it was changed 6 months later. 

On 7/10/2021 at 10:11 AM, Lukee said:

add the suggestion I made, I think something related to a "Altis Aerospace" or "Altis Space Agency / ASA" would be sick af

Looking into it. problem we run into is too many federal events and the cops will never be seen anywhere else on the map. It's a balance i am struggling to iron out currently. 

On 7/10/2021 at 1:44 PM, 王 rando 王 said:

ran out of things on the list that was already on the server before?

i hope you're kidding. 

On 7/10/2021 at 6:22 PM, Farmer Steve said:

Economy is a bit out of wack. looking at ways to reel it back in a bit. Will look into

On 7/10/2021 at 7:13 PM, RaNgerR said:

@Mitch (IFRIT) fix the phone calls. If someone declines your call you cant call anyone anymore, unless someone calls you and you pick it up. 

bug report?

On 7/10/2021 at 8:21 PM, danile666 said:

Add those skin packs

working on it

9 hours ago, meme9011 said:

My friend @bilaar (he has no asylum account) helped me better translate what my thoughts are. @Tusken Raider is also now out of the ideas project due to lack of encouragement. (im a native kyrgyz)

Bamboo Pole - 500

Hardwood Pole - 1000

Fibreglass Pole - 2000

seems like a cool idea. let's see what the devs do with it. 

2 hours ago, KrazyKnight said:

Add Pokémon into the game. Should be zero legal issues. Totally.

yeah zero issues there

2 hours ago, cracka said:

Add a strip club 😍

@identity 

50 minutes ago, Farmer Steve said:

Can’t list physical items in bulk is what kills asylum exchange. Fix pls?

may be able to do that. but people spend too much time trying to dupe so bulk items can be a headache. 

30 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Ok, so what does that update look like? people always say update but fail to provide actual ideas that improves the situation. We are listening but need ideas that we could actually do. 

New cartel locations / Cartels. I think it would be a good idea to grab opinions from the players who fight cartels pretty much daily. Not people who play cop once a week. 🙂 

Sleeper Don and matthew666 like this
1 hour ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Redesign the north bank if you have ideas.  Laser tag is already got something planned iirc. I would like to see the entire crafting system expanded.

Find and pitch those new locations but be aware, people fucking hate change. They scream for it and then scream that it was changed 6 months later. 

no work tomorrow so ill try making 2 or 3 designs to throw up

Ryan. likes this
3 hours ago, Dillon said:

New cartel locations / Cartels. I think it would be a good idea to grab opinions from the players who fight cartels pretty much daily. Not people who play cop once a week. 🙂 

All cartels are left side of the map so might be good to add some right side/ central 

38 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Think of capture the flag with a points system and a prize pool. Loadouts and vehicles bought go to the prize pool and the first one to hold the caps long enough to hit 125 points wins 

Oh so is it kinda like koth with rewards

39 minutes ago, Bag Of Funyuns said:

a server for the try hards

My man!

Bag Of Funyuns likes this