NSF Recruitment - Limited

1 minute ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

you're right I do have to worry about school since I'm taking IB courses so I can make it somewhere in life, something that's never crossed your mind before. Back to living in the projects retard know your place. 

I guarantee the first 3 pieces of clothing in my closet are worth more than your monthly wage.

so basically proving my point, no social life, no friends, nothing but your pc, pathetic🤣

the first 3 pieces of clothing you have is a bra, panties, and 4inch shorts cuz ur a faggot🤣🤣

also u cant flex mommys and daddys money thats now how life works

your taking IB courses to have a career in getting railed in the ass, you know nothing about life cuz all u know is whats new on the asylum forums🤣

your funded by mommy and daddy you really cant sit here and talk shit about money HAHAHAA

im currently working and in college, you just go to high school, pipe down child you literally know nothing about life

1 minute ago, Proud said:

so basically proving my point, no social life, no friends, nothing but your pc, pathetic

buddy I have more friends than you could ever imagine having.

the first 3 pieces of clothing you have is a bra, panties, and 4inch shorts cuz ur a faggot

the first three pieces of clothing are Dior, Louis Vuitton and a Moose Knuckles jacket, worth more than the petty 3 grand you make a month working at taco bell.

3 minutes ago, Proud said:

also u cant flex mommys and daddys money thats now how life works

I'm not retard, all of this money coming from crypto bub.

3 minutes ago, Proud said:

your taking IB courses to have a career in getting railed in the ass, you know nothing about life cuz all u know is whats new on the asylum forums

I'm taking IB courses because 1. I'm not retarded and actually capable of taking hard courses. 2. because I dont feel like going to community college like your broke ass.

3 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

the first three pieces of clothing are Dior, Louis Vuitton and a Moose Knuckles jacket, worth more than the petty 3 grand you make a month working at taco bell.

I'm taking IB courses because 1. I'm not retarded and actually capable of taking hard courses. 2. because I dont feel like going to community college like your broke ass.

ngl this is cringe as fuck

2 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

you dont have friends stop lying to urself, if you had friends you wouldnt be on here 8 hours a day

your first 3 pieces of clothing were bought by mommy and daddy, again pipe down

"Im not retard" no you are retarded

"all this money" ahahha u definitely invested $100 like every child and saw urself gain $10🤣

your taking IB courses because you know you pull no bitches looking like shrek so you decide to make money in the future so bitches would love your money, the story of a pathetic child

i wish your parents the best of luck with you, can already tell you've been a fucking cunt to deal with because a properly raised child wouldn't flex mommy and daddys money.

Proud you took your mothers chemo money and bought weed with it like the white trash you are

I'm not arguing with anyone "clown" I'm letting you know your place in this world you sad ghetto kid

You live in a moldy house.

Your girlfriend cheated on you.

You created a ArmA 3 private story for your snapchat while having .ahk in your username.

you dont have friends stop lying to urself, if you had friends you wouldnt be on here 8 hours a day

your first 3 pieces of clothing were bought by mommy and daddy, again pipe down

"Im not retard" no you are retarded

"all this money" ahahha u definitely invested $100 like every child and saw urself gain $10🤣

your taking IB courses because you know you pull no bitches looking like shrek so you decide to make money in the future so bitches would love your money, the story of a pathetic child

i wish your parents the best of luck with you, can already tell you've been a fucking cunt to deal with because a properly raised child wouldn't flex mommy and daddys money.

alright bub. 

The difference between you and I is I get to come home and relax. while you come home after 8 hours of working at taco bell to you and your daddy's shitty moldy ass duplex and have to stress about if you have enough money for food or you have to save it to pay rent. And where is your mom...? Know your place in society freak (it's the bottom)

you're absolute jokes. 

Say whatever you want buddy, end of the day i'm still the one who comes home without stress with a fridge full of food and car with a full tank of fuel. 

go smoke some more weed and cope with your problems, I'm sure the more you smoke using your mommy's chemo money will solve all the problems of living in poverty. 

2 minutes ago, tom said:

Proud you took your mothers chemo money and bought weed with it like the white trash you are

I'm not arguing with anyone "clown" I'm letting you know your place in this world you sad ghetto kid

You live in a moldy house.

Your girlfriend cheated on you.

You created a ArmA 3 private story for your snapchat while having .ahk in your username.

"sad ghetto kid" but then brings up my moms cancer, u sure im the sad one

rather have a house then live in a trailer park, you dormed in college cuz you lived in a trailer LMAO🤣

not even gonna bring up relationships because i know you cant compare

named yourself "I GOT HEAD IN A FOOTBALL FIELD" like anyone cared, you definitely cried when she never spoke to your hefty ass again

have you even ever taken a good look in the mirror? cuz if you did then you would know that something has to change about the snorlax sized nigga looking back.

i smoke weed cuz i can afford to spend money on things i want, again something you cant relate to

all of this over ARMA, AHAHAHAHHA

rather have a house then live in a trailer park, you dormed in college cuz you lived in a trailer LMAO🤣.

i smoke weed cuz i can afford to spend money on things i want, again something you cant relate to

I can't tell if you are serious or not 

Just shows you know nothing about me.

I have never made my name I got head , man you are delusional

1 hour ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

you're right I do have to worry about school since I'm taking IB courses so I can make it somewhere in life, something that's never crossed your mind before. Back to living in the projects retard know your place. 

I guarantee the first 3 pieces of clothing in my closet are worth more than your monthly wage.

Little retard things that IB classes are hard. I used to be like u buddy. I danced my little ass through those classes cuz their easier than clapping back to you on the forums. Little stuck up white boy from a private school that tries weed for the first time and thinks hes cool. In 10 years u will be begging to suck dick for some crack rocks on the same street corner that ur mom works. Little forum warrior back urself up by playing the game instead of sitting in ur indented chair from ur 400 pound ass typing ur fingers away making an error every 2 seconds cuz ur fingers are 10x the size of ur keys. Take ur fatass outside for a walk for a once and focus on ur health instead of talking away on a useless forum. 

And ur 3 pieces of clothing arent special buddy. Maybe if you bought them with ur own money that would be cool. But stealing daddds card and going to the gucci store aint gonna cut it buddy. 

Edited by Paradox_
Abu and Proud like this
25 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

alright bub. 

The difference between you and I is I get to come home and relax. while you come home after 8 hours of working at taco bell to you and your daddy's shitty moldy ass duplex and have to stress about if you have enough money for food or you have to save it to pay rent. And where is your mom...? Know your place in society freak (it's the bottom)

you're absolute jokes. 

Say whatever you want buddy, end of the day i'm still the one who comes home without stress with a fridge full of food and car with a full tank of fuel. 

go smoke some more weed and cope with your problems, I'm sure the more you smoke using your mommy's chemo money will solve all the problems of living in poverty. 

just by you saying "coming home to relax" tells me your going no where, if you genuinely think you dont have to work your ass off to start making real money then ill see you on the streets eventually.

knowing your saying all of this funded by mommy and daddy just makes it invalid, and my 750k 4 floor house with a garage isnt moldy, but keep thinking i have that🤦‍♂️

no sir, your absolute jokes🤣

your absolute jokes because your saying everything your saying FUNDED BY YOUR FUCKING PARENTS, your playing life on easy mode my guy, just wait🤣

1 minute ago, Paradox_ said:

Little retard things that IB classes are hard. I used to be like u buddy. I danced my little ass through those classes cuz their easier than clapping back to you on the forums. Little stuck up white boy from a private school that tries weed for the first time and thinks hes cool. In 10 years u will be begging to suck dick for some crack rocks on the same street corner that ur mom works. Little forum warrior back urself up by playing the game instead of sitting in ur indented chair from ur 400 pound ass typing ur fingers away making an error every 2 seconds cuz ur fingers are 10x the size of ur keys. Take ur fatass outside for a walk for a once and focus on ur health instead of talking away on a useless forum. 

what are you even on about bub

2 hours ago, Proud said:

no cheaters just more skill, hard to accept the truth ik

495c05fec5994871338fb79b7872b80d.png

1 minute ago, Paradox_ said:

i know IB classes arent hard at all because several of my friends took em too, but i just think its funny that he thinks hes a god or something taking those, really shows why hes 17🤣

Just now, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

495c05fec5994871338fb79b7872b80d.png

LOST TO THE FINAL BOSS PATHETIC AHHAHAHA

damn been a while since i seen the beautiful color of green🤣

12 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

why?

cuz hes younger then you and does more then you

taking the same dumb ass classes you are + working cuz he has a life

ur a faggot because you flex ur parents money, truth hurts dont it

dont say you dont work as an excuse for some extra credit, its called being a lazy bum

4 hours ago, Proud said:

damn been a while since i seen the beautiful color of green🤣

cuz hes younger then you and does more then you

taking the same dumb ass classes you are + working cuz he has a life

ur a faggot because you flex ur parents money, truth hurts dont it

dont say you dont work as an excuse for some extra credit, its called being a lazy bum

would I care…