NSF Recruitment - Limited

Skilled group of players who enjoy killing people and just having fun.

Requirements

Have good comms

Be able to kill people

Application - can be pm'd to @FudgeR

Name:

Hours:

Previous gangs:

Timezone:

Any vouches:

Fumi Babe GIF - Fumi Babe Chick GIFs

NSF_ban.jpg

FudgeR, Proud, Bera, Paradox(ryanfromsubway), Voodo, Ben Shapiro, Tyrone Darnell, Narnia, Nomadox, Genesis, Mat the W, Malboro, Anzy, Virus, Dot, Ratatoullie, Terror

Inactive/Honorable Mentions

GF, Cougar, Bihi, AdaM, Anzy, Vanilla Coke

Edited by FudgeR
Anzy, Vanilla Coke, Bera and 7 others like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

calm down buddy, you had two mom tom whisper lord carrying you retards whilst spinning.

no cheaters just more skill, hard to accept the truth ik

25 minutes ago, tom said:

I was only on for 1.5k points and half our roster wasn’t even on 

nice one ghetto boy go deal some more drugs 

you all logged cuz we were demolishing u kids over n over🤣

ok mr "I GOT HEAD ON A FOOTBALL FIELD" ill stop smoking when you lose some weight, so never you elephant sized pussy🤣

ever since u got back into this game i dont think you've played less then 5 hours a day, step outside n take a shower u smell of shit and depression

Edited by Proud
Ryan., Tyrone Darnell and Copa like this
13 minutes ago, Proud said:

no cheaters just more skill, hard to accept the truth ik

you all logged cuz we were demolishing u kids over n over🤣

ok mr "I GOT HEAD ON A FOOTBALL FIELD" ill stop smoking when you lose some weight, so never you elephant sized pussy🤣

ever since u got back into this game i dont think you've played less then 5 hours a day, step outside n take a shower u smell of shit and depression

soooooo am I accepted? 

Ryan. likes this
3 minutes ago, tom said:

when i logged out we were winning, damn that community college math isn't that good is it?

you are a deadbeat and gonna do nothing with your life just like your father who left you

yall havent taken lead once LMAO

u sure im the dead beat? u pump atleast 5 hours a day into this game, your morbidly obese, you flexed getting head in a football field because ur a loser, and the fact that you care as much as to reply twice already tells me that ur arguing to make a point while im arguing to clown the shit out of you🤣

if my dad left me then why do i live with him? fucking moron🤦‍♂️

take the 4 ft plunger out of ur ass and start playing the game then n maybe you'll do better, never want to hear you call me a deadbeat because we all know a fat fucks come from fat fucks, mother fucked herself up n decided to take u with her🤣🤡fucking whale

1 minute ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

AHHAHAAH NIGGA, HOW OLD ARE YOU AGAIN? LIVING WITH YOUR FATHER LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NIGGAAAAAAAA

i aint no boomer im only 19, idek who you are, every time i post something i get you on my dick

i can already tell your an old man and the fact that you find enjoyment of trying to come at me is pathetic, feed your kids you bald freak

6 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

you're such a retard nigga i'm 17 and living the life, instead of your broke ass using your dads house to trap weed out of freak. 

you cant say living the life nigga you gotta worry about school the next day child🤣

i have a job, something both you and fat fuck dont know about because yall sit on your pc's more then you sleep

https://i.gyazo.com/6a1093ab3cadaabddb1a07a1cc852572.mp4 you really cant talk shit when ur 17 and on the forums this much, means you have absolutely no social life and instead of hanging out with friends you wish you had, you sit here on an arma forum page, think i found the new saying for pathetic in the dictionary its called infamous.

keep it coming tho this is my source of entertainment, clowning you fucking nerds🤣

7 minutes ago, Proud said:

you cant say living the life nigga you gotta worry about school the next day child🤣

i have a job, something both you and fat fuck dont know about because yall sit on your pc's more then you sleep

https://i.gyazo.com/6a1093ab3cadaabddb1a07a1cc852572.mp4 you really cant talk shit when ur 17 and on the forums this much, means you have absolutely no social life and instead of hanging out with friends you wish you had, you sit here on an arma forum page, think i found the new saying for pathetic in the dictionary its called infamous.

keep it coming tho this is my source of entertainment, clowning you fucking nerds🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
LMAO NIGGA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
NIGGA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Ryan., Invictus , Junke and 1 other like this
14 minutes ago, Proud said:

you're right I do have to worry about school since I'm taking IB courses so I can make it somewhere in life, something that's never crossed your mind before. Back to living in the projects retard know your place. 

14 minutes ago, Proud said:

I guarantee the first 3 pieces of clothing in my closet are worth more than your monthly wage.

abdul karim azeem likes this