Make Diamonds Great Again

yea its a bit broke

Increase the rate at what you get per scroll wheel,a tweak of this should make is at least worth putting the time in.

increase the basic quest to 50 collected,processed,sold with a minor bump to the reward like 10k an keep the %

If you keep the advanced miner quest at 600,should increase it a tiny bit for the reward,Atm with a upgraded box it took me an hour to make one run with only 100ish diamonds collected,processed and sold..6 runs of that in a session don't seem correct,or at least a bit much to be able to make it worth running for the quest.

With that said,not much time to make runs again to utilize the sale % increase if you do finish the quest,at least with no house as i don't have one for it.

Another option

Lower the quest amount in half an keep current gather rate? or even at 350 seems fair? Atm you get way more ore then gems with the talent also

Edited by DankBud
Don Julio and Copa like this
46 minutes ago, DankBud said:

yea its a bit broke

Increase the rate at what you get per scroll wheel,a tweak of this should make is at least worth putting the time in.

increase the basic quest to 50 collected,processed,sold with a minor bump to the reward like 10k an keep the %

If you keep the advanced miner quest at 600,should increase it a tiny bit for the reward,Atm with a upgraded box it took me an hour to make one run with only 100ish diamonds collected,processed and sold..6 runs of that in a session don't seem correct,or at least a bit much to be able to make it worth running for the quest.

With that said,not much time to make runs again to utilize the sale % increase if you do finish the quest,at least with no house as i don't have one for it.

Another option

Lower the quest amount in half an keep current gather rate? or even at 350 seems fair? Atm you get way more ore then gems with the talent also

I think they should revert it back to how it was originally. The beginner diamond quest you could do pretty quickly before the update, so I think they should increase the beginner quest to 50 diamonds, and keep intermediate to 200-250 diamonds if they revert this update. DankBud I agree something needs to be changed about the 200 diamond quest because at rate you get diamonds currently, its not worth it to do diamonds or the quest anymore.

1 hour ago, Don Julio said:

I think they should revert it back to how it was originally. The beginner diamond quest you could do pretty quickly before the update, so I think they should increase the beginner quest to 50 diamonds, and keep intermediate to 200-250 diamonds if they revert this update. DankBud I agree something needs to be changed about the 200 diamond quest because at rate you get diamonds currently, its not worth it to do diamonds or the quest anymore.

200-250 is to easy imho,that would be 2 trips in a box truck maybe 3,3-4 trips 100% complete seems a bit more fair if they up the rate you collect diamonds,even with the talent atm its pretty bad,even with out the ore talent your gathering more ore at a high yield....Im also thinking the time it takes to complete both quests,30 is a hatch back run,even 50 is a hatch back run,but it matches the money an time it takes to finish sorta,if they up that to 50-75 an reward at 50k for first quest,will need to make at least 2 runs in a hatch if done that way.....now if you do this in a box an complete it,then how much time remaining so you can use the sale % if you decide to continue doing it.

Or go back how it was an keep the current numbers?

Edited by DankBud