Hi there, love the UFO addition however, being a player on asylum since 2015, there is some confusion in regards to the pink (not red) wording on the map. I did read the patch log, and it does say it is an illegal area (which would make sense for cops to raid it), but nothing about redzone or KOS. If its a redzone why the fuck wouldn't it be red, Why would there be a single redzone that is not red, but pink. It is misleading especially for those who are newer and haven't a clue about the forums or patch notes. I can see wanting to make it a special color but it clearly should be red if its a red zone. I went out there yesterday unarmed, because its fucking pink, not red. 

@Mitch (IFRIT) please shed some light on this, thanks!

If it is a redzone, can we get it red?  

super stoked with all other aspects of the hard work the admins must be putting in, cheers! 

Edited by Superfarva
Squanchy and Trioxide like this
10 minutes ago, Superfarva said:

Hi there, love the UFO addition however, being a player on asylum since 2015, there is some confusion in regards to the pink (not red) wording on the map. I did read the patch log, and it does say it is an illegal area (which would make sense for cops to raid it), but nothing about redzone or KOS. If its a redzone why the fuck wouldn't it be red, Why would there be a single redzone that is not red, but pink. It is misleading especially for those who are newer and haven't a clue about the forums or patch notes. I can see wanting to make it a special color but it clearly should be red if its a red zone. I went out there yesterday unarmed, because its fucking pink, not red. 

@Mitch (IFRIT) please shed some light on this, thanks!

If it is a redzone, can we get it red?  

super stoked with all other aspects of the hard work the admins must be putting in, cheers! 

You mean devs?