Should we wipe?

Would you agree with a wipe? All player data, everyone would start with a fresh account.  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Would you agree with a wipe? All player data, everyone would start with a fresh account.

I often wish that a wipe was a part of the life cycle on arma. But I've never seen any major server do it successfully. 

THIS IS NOT ME SAYING WE ARE GOING TO WIPE. 

But I have had multiple conversations with others who have been on both sides of the argument.. so I wanted to see where the line was at with everyone else around here.

Personally I think it would be wicked to watch the rat race of everyone racing to get enough for houses at prime areas. 

Just now, Ethan Darrell said:

MITCH wHy ArE U GoINg Wipe...

This. This is exactly what I picture 90 percent are going to say and panic about. I questioned even posting this. 

1 minute ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

Personally I think it would be wicked to watch the rat race of everyone racing to get enough for houses at prime areas. 

This. This is exactly what I picture 90 percent are going to say and panic about. I questioned even posting this. 

What if you wipe houses and then Kavala houses get taken 😮

Space likes this
6 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

6 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

its never to early to get rid of it only 3 mins in GL with this one you've ask for these Monkeys to Riot for no reason                        Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Walt likes this

Only issue with a wipe is it can literally  make or break the server. If this was like exile or dayz or some shit then it wouldnt be a big deal but with life mods its life or death. Asylum lost a shit tonne when they changed the money and reduced cap to 10mill and that was only money they touched, so bare that in mind.

Edited by Sean That Irish Guy
Raza, Yuki Hayami, Trisix and 12 others like this
20 minutes ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I often wish that a wipe was a part of the life cycle on arma. But I've never seen any major server do it successfully. 

THIS IS NOT ME SAYING WE ARE GOING TO WIPE. 

But I have had multiple conversations with others who have been on both sides of the argument.. so I wanted to see where the line was at with everyone else around here.

a diff server ... plz no take my money

There should be a new wipe with this new wave of players coming in, and give them a chance to climb to the top while all these gangs who have been established for so long just rule over everything in the current wipe it would make this server a lot more fun to play if it’s fresh and gives everyone a chance to dominate

John goldberg. likes this

I think y'all would lose allot of your player base if u went through with this. I get why some people want it but theirs to many how do u call it "retired players" who have already grinded for their riches and realastate and now get to enjoy the benefits. If u take that away you will lose allot of ur old players. Which u may be fine with but if asylum never recovers.... Then what

1 hour ago, CoffeeTea said:

I'm fine to start fresh with everyone but i would suggest remain the loot crate item for those that spend their money buying keys n win their item and remain the donation level as it was contribution to the server. 

Also this shouldn't even need to be suggested. I think mitch would get in allot of legal troubles if shit people paid real $ for was taken away.

Don Julio and John goldberg. like this