Should we wipe?

Would you agree with a wipe? All player data, everyone would start with a fresh account.  

205 members have voted

1. 1. Would you agree with a wipe? All player data, everyone would start with a fresh account.

We been talking about this for awhile and i think it would be fun af gangs putting together money for cars and a gun to do runs getting the first houses and cartels doing first bank or fucking over another gang trying to start ur all just pussies

Edited by Oskarr
DankBud likes this
11 hours ago, Walt said:

fuck that shit, this isn't tarkov. This would bury the server. Only reason I play is because of the progress I've made over the years + the money

You and your gang made all of your money from playing domination lmao. Besides that, what progress have you made that you will lose?

The server should have been wiped when asylum got revived again. I still want it now though because it would bring back a nostalgic feeling I believe. Imagine working together with your gang again to make enough for some trucks to run drugs with. All the fighting over meth and shit sounds so much fun. 

Edited by John Lemmon
王 rando 王 likes this
1 hour ago, Oskarr said:

We been talking about this for awhile and i think it would be fun af gangs putting together money for cars and a gun to do runs getting the first houses and cartels doing first bank or fucking over another gang trying to start ur all just pussies

this whole process lasts less than 3 days then its back to business as usual 

ElderPhantom likes this

With all the new changes an shit,a wipe should of been brought up then imho,if it would of been a time to do one,then would of been it. With that said,now id think it would bounce back,its Asylum,an its 200% easier to grind money now,first mill could take a week a few hours a night at most.

Now for the people who have many hours upon hours making money,i feel for you,but at the same time...is it/would it be that big of a problem for you??(General question)

Now maybe some compromise could be worked out? people get to keep one house out of there current five slots,an have the slot picked in by a certain deadline,idk..

To kinda lean into it a bit more,The first week eh maybe two,the mount of admin gifts/events(hope no bs)that can contribute to things?

The zerg of civs vs cops at coke or meth,idk i think it could bring it back old school a bit if people had a bit more open mind.

If some kinks in quests an what not get worked out,prices of things stable out,things be more proportionate.

But is the timing right?

You got some pretty solid things going out on here,Dom,Strife soon..Would this be a fair time to wipe with all that on the plate? Bugs an silly shit bound to happen "if a wipe happens",all that jazz that comes with that.

Should a time line be discussed?(Let some people go nutty for a few weeks/Do some major server/Island wide event(zombies an demons comes to mind..but idk bout that),something of the sorts idk..

Lets start the discussion lol

1 hour ago, abdul karim azeem said:

wipe, but make a way all of the current hard earned shit can be represented after the wipe.

yea gotta have something lol

abdul karim azeem and Maaqs like this

The way some people have it in their head a wipe will go is not how it will play in reality lol.  You're going to lose a lot of the server pop and even if you didn't those big fights at meth will never happen when there's like five less risky but still good ways to make money nowadays.  

New players might find a server like Olympus more attractive because I know that if I have the choice I am never going to pick a life server that wipes.  It's good for Tarkov, Rust, and like those private fresh start WoW classic servers but not for a game with a very small playerbase it will just kill the server.  I wouldn't touch people's current assets but maybe infamy can reset ( Monthly or something ) but have some very powerful perks?  That in theory gets people running shit without making half your server pop leave.

Abu likes this
21 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

I often wish that a wipe was a part of the life cycle on arma. But I've never seen any major server do it successfully. 

THIS IS NOT ME SAYING WE ARE GOING TO WIPE. 

But I have had multiple conversations with others who have been on both sides of the argument.. so I wanted to see where the line was at with everyone else around here.

So are you actually considering this or just trynna stir the pot? I think the majority would like to know... Because u obviously knew what the majority of responses were gonna be...   also side note how much do I got to fondle them @Mitch (IFRIT)balls to get our dpi jump back. Movement is so bland

Don Julio likes this
2 hours ago, Aslan said:

your so retarded before they wipe gang banks they can split the money to people idiot

lmao what? I know that I think I made that pretty clear. Why are you so mad? I think you should stop investing so much time into crying about getting absolutely stomped every domination and start investing time into therapy and maybe a job. But hey man thats just my opinion

32 minutes ago, House ;) said:

lmao what? I know that I think I made that pretty clear. Why are you so mad? I think you should stop investing so much time into crying about getting absolutely stomped every domination and start investing time into therapy and maybe a job. But hey man thats just my opinion

My Asylum - House – Google Chrome (gyazo.com)

LMAO your kd is 0.6

Voodoo likes this
4 hours ago, ElderPhantom said:

So are you actually considering this or just trynna stir the pot? I think the majority would like to know... Because u obviously knew what the majority of responses were gonna be...   also side note how much do I got to fondle them @Mitch (IFRIT)balls to get our dpi jump back. Movement is so bland

On 7/16/2021 at 7:19 PM, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

THIS IS NOT ME SAYING WE ARE GOING TO WIPE. 

Alright. You folks can't figure out how to read. I just wanted to see what others thought on the idea and to hear the in and out of it all. But clearly me saying WE ARE NOT WIPING was not clear enough. Thank you to those who understood this. 

Innate, Jr4life24, Mitch and 3 others like this