New APD Captains

Rogue

30 minutes ago, abdul karim azeem said:

ps, new 4k imagery has come into the abdul HQ, vortex is so against hacking in arma 3 discord's
that he deletes the contents and snitches, 
However, when other rule breakers sell money, he doesn't oppose that.

#NotMyModerator

Now you are changing your story? First he was the one who posted the links? but now hes the one who was deleting the links william and josh were posting? Im so confused....

or are you just spit balling anything william and josh tell you?

Innate, Squanchy and Vortex like this
1 minute ago, Mayhem said:

Now you are changing your story? First he was the one who posted the links? but now hes the one who was deleting the links william and josh were posting? Im so confused....

Mayhem.......your awesome............mitch give this boi cm

Vortex likes this
9 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

y cant vortex speak for himself
does he not have his own voice?!?!?!?!?!

im sorry my intel was incorrect for the first one, so he was associated with hacks, but then he removed the link. I guess that does make sense
if I was racist in the discord and i remove the comment i am no longer racist. I will keep that in mind.

But everything in the second comment was caught in 4K, he does condone of selling money, 
respect everyone gotta make their bread fr   ! !

i dont like eating spit balls, only if they come from Jarvo's mum
#NotMyModerator, #NotMyMayhem who is this imposter
so sussy
to think i wanted mayhem as CM, props to alonecopilot he is doing a unknown job !! ? ¬ Cracka

Edited by abdul karim azeem
cracka and Abu like this
14 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

let vortex speak for himself, daddy mayhem wont always be there to tell everyone off for him! Also, donor 3? and admin? makes no sense. need to be at least donor 8 to be staff

[Verse 1]
I wear a mask with a smile for hours at a time
Stare at the ceiling while I hold back what's on my mind
And when they ask me how I'm doing I say, "I'm just fine"
And when they ask me how I'm doing I say, "I'm just fine"
But the fact is
I can never get off of my mattress
And all that they can ask is
"Why are you so sad, kid?" (Why are you so sad, kid?)

[Pre-Chorus]
That's what the mask is
That's what the point of the mask is

[Chorus]
So you can see I'm tryin', you won't see me cryin'
I'll just keep on smilin', I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
And it just keeps on pilin', it's so terrifying
But I keep on smilin', I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
I've been carin' too much for so long
Been comparin' myself for so long
Been wearin' a smile for so long, it's real
So long, it's rеal, so long, it's real

[Verse 2]
Always bein' judged by a bunch of strangе faces
Scared to go outside, haven't seen the light in ages
But I've been places
So I'm okay-ish, so I'm okay-ish
Yeah, I'm okay, bitch
But the fact is
I need help, I'm failin' all my classes
They think that I need glasses
I just really wish that I could pass this (Wish that I could pass this)

[Pre-Chorus]
That's what the mask is
That's what the point of the mask is

[Chorus]
So you can see I'm tryin', you won't see me cryin'
I'll just keep on smilin', I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
And it just keeps on pilin', it's so terrifying
But I keep on smilin', I'm good (Yeah, I'm good)
I've been carin' too much for so long
Been comparin' myself for so long
Been wearin' a smile for so long, it's real
So long, it's real, so long, it's real

[Outro]
So long, it's real
So long, it's real

Edited by cracka
fuck abdul
Farmer Steve, Abu and Bandit like this
3 minutes ago, abdul karim azeem said:

y cant vortex speak for himself
does he not have his own voice?!?!?!?!?!

im sorry my intel was incorrect for the first one, so he was associated with hacks, but then he removed the link. I guess that does make sense
if I was racist in the discord and i remove the comment i am no longer racist. I will keep that in mind.

But everything in the second comment was caught in 4K, he does condone of selling money, 
respect everyone gotta make their bread fr   ! !

i dont like eating spit balls, only if they come from Jarvo's mum

3 minutes ago, cracka said:

let vortex speak for himself, daddy mayhem wont always be there to tell everyone off for him! Also, donor 3? and admin? makes no sense. need to be at least donor 8 to be staff

I don't believe he is home right now, i saw the comments and decided to respond. You really shouldn't believe everything you have heard from someone elses mouth especially when they got removed from that gang and decided it would be a good idea to spread a false rumor to try and get him removed from staff. The fact you made me read your responses made me feel like my IQ lowered a bit. I also don't know why you thought it would be a good idea to post this when this is about congratulating the new captains..If you have an issue with a staff member you need to bring it up to the CMs or Mitch with your proof... That is all.

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

I don't believe he is home right now, i saw the comments and decided to respond. You really shouldn't believe everything you have heard from someone elses mouth especially when they got removed from that gang and decided it would be a good idea to spread a false rumor to try and get him removed from staff.

YOU are spreading false rumors about william and josh spreading false rumors meaning there is a false rumors paradox therefore  entailing a mask  on the false rumors involving sir william and josh. I would personally like to take this case to court as you are currently slandering sacred members of this asylum community, members that the community ACTUALLY like. I have built up quite the case against your mr mayhem and do look forward to presenting my evidence in due course. Good Day

Edited by cracka
Good Lub likes this
Just now, cracka said:

YOU are spreading false rumors about william and josh spreading false rumors meaning there is a false rumors paradox therefore entailing entailing a mask on on the false rumors involving sir william and josh. I would like to take this case to court as you are currently slandering sacred members of this asylum community, members that the community ACTUALLY like. I have built up quite the case against your mr mayhem and do look forward to presenting my evidence in due course. Good Day

LMAOOOOOOOO  please go ahead... enjoy your day

abdul karim azeem likes this
Just now, Mayhem said:

I don't believe he is home right now, i saw the comments and decided to respond. You really shouldn't believe everything you have heard from someone elses mouth especially when they got removed from that gang and decided it would be a good idea to spread a false rumor to try and get him removed from staff. The fact you made me read your responses made me feel like my IQ lowered a bit. I also don't know why you thought it would be a good idea to post this when this is about congratulating the new captains..If you have an issue with a staff member you need to bring it up to the CMs or Mitch with your proof... That is all.

giphy.gif

Ok kind sir, but you are going to have to speak to my lawyer @Squanchy. He is an upcoming rapper, moderator, admin, owner, developer, community manager, leader, and just all round great guy. He can talk to you about how this lawsuit is going to go down and how the demise of @Vortex is imminent and you will be next too if you continue to represent him and his treacherous actions. I feel like my IQ is lowering everytime I hear ur stupid little voice because quite frankly im sick of the thought of you and what you represent it makes me feel ill. You are putting ur life earnings into a house and kids where honestly Vortex hasnt deserved because he has lied through the skin of his teeth and you understand and know that but chose not to take action upon it. THIS IS WHY ALONECOPILOT IS NUMBER ONE AND ALWAYS Will be. I feel physically sick just writing this response and i dont deserve to go through this any more. This thread needed to be made, and my comment was one that always had to be said out of the good of the people in asylum. and youre laughing at me? I cant believe this, I really cant. Wait till @Squanchygets on ur ass, and sues this living hell out of u

cracka likes this

I would also prefer for mr vortex to find his own voice and speak publicly about the matter. I feel as though an admin speaking for vortex is unfair as colour seems to play a large role within the server (for examples, admin names are red). Vortex has however gained a coloured text for his name since he has been deemed for fit for the moderator role. If vortex cannot stand his own ground and has to use an admin as though he were a puppet, then the servers staff needs looking out. An excuse of not being home is absolutely abysmal as there is nothing stopping him from creating his form of text and speaking out about the matter. He is more than capable of liking posts meaning his should have no problem creating posts. Good Day.

22 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

Mayhem.......your awesome............mitch give this boi cm

Speaking from a laywers POV: fuck. off.

5 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

giphy.gif

I personally find this extremely ridiculous. Using a chidls face to get your point across? Absolutely disgusting. Children can give across meaningless and cute comments however this is NO laughing matter. I personally have a rare skin condition which disallows me to gather in sunlight for a certain amount of time each day. My frail black skin can just simple not handle it. I have taken GREAT offence.

4 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

FYI not everyone stays inside all day, some of us enjoy the sun

AGAIN WITH MAKING FUN OF A DISABILITY. Really shows what kind of person you have become, Asylum Mayhem...

If anyone would like to try it with me, i shall link a video which shall contain a simple english saying: 

Edited by cracka
16 minutes ago, abdul karim azeem said:

Ok kind sir, but you are going to have to speak to my lawyer @Squanchy. He is an upcoming rapper, moderator, admin, owner, developer, community manager, leader, and just all round great guy. He can talk to you about how this lawsuit is going to go down and how the demise of @Vortex is imminent and you will be next too if you continue to represent him and his treacherous actions. I feel like my IQ is lowering everytime I hear ur stupid little voice because quite frankly im sick of the thought of you and what you represent it makes me feel ill. You are putting ur life earnings into a house and kids where honestly Vortex hasnt deserved because he has lied through the skin of his teeth and you understand and know that but chose not to take action upon it. THIS IS WHY ALONECOPILOT IS NUMBER ONE AND ALWAYS Will be. I feel physically sick just writing this response and i dont deserve to go through this any more. This thread needed to be made, and my comment was one that always had to be said out of the good of the people in asylum. and youre laughing at me? I cant believe this, I really cant. Wait till @Squanchygets on ur ass, and sues this living hell out of u

Yep

15 minutes ago, cracka said:

I would also prefer for mr vortex to find his own voice and speak publicly about the matter. I feel as though an admin speaking for vortex is unfair as colour seems to play a large role within the server (for examples, admin names are red). Vortex has however gained a coloured text for his name since he has been deemed for fit for the moderator role. If vortex cannot stand his own ground and has to use an admin as though he were a puppet, then the servers staff needs looking out. An excuse of not being home is absolutely abysmal as there is nothing stopping him from creating his form of text and speaking out about the matter. He is more than capable of liking posts meaning his should have no problem creating posts. Good Day.

Speaking from a laywers POV: fuck. off.

I have now entered attorney mode and will be fighting to defend the case of vortexes innocence 

29 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

FYI not everyone stays inside all day, some of us enjoy the sun

Yeah man i don’t believe you a single bit. I know for sure your captain America ass sits looking at asylums logs NOT only for players BUT other fucking admins. I dont understand how you can be such a degenerate. So when you tell US to go outside, maybe your hypothetical ass needs to go outside instead, go touch grass.

Edited by Infamous [FULL SEND]
abdul karim azeem and cracka like this
4 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Since were pointing everything out I was the one who deleted the links and called them out but @Vortex definately did not post them

Vortex and Mayhem like this

Effective Immediately now that bbgreg is Captain.

• Points are x10000 for any offense.
  • No explaining any of your points anymore, greg is the judge, jury, and executioner.
  • All APD officers are expected to bow down to their monitors every time they join a channel he is in.
  • Any reservations or oppositions to greg's regime will be sent to the APD "reevaluation" camps.

ALL HAIL OUR NEW AND GLORIOUS DICTATOR bbgreg17 !

Edited by DinKleberg
Ken, Sentinel, Voodoo and 3 others like this