• I was wondering if it was possible to add shotguns to the normal gun store one that does not require a special license. 

• Add more delivery perks increasing payout and if you have a HEMMET Transport would it be possible to load more than one cargo box in the back to increase our profits, instead of always doing one at a time. 

• A mechanic job / role would be awesome. I remember few years ago played on a server and all I did was drive around and repaired cars or towed them to the chop chop when they were abandoned

Other than that I enjoy the server thanks for having me 

Grumpy

Yellvis and Huan Lee like this
2 hours ago, GrumpyODST said:
  • I was wondering if it was possible to add shotguns to the normal gun store one that does not require a special license. 

• Add more delivery perks increasing payout and if you have a HEMMET Transport would it be possible to load more than one cargo box in the back to increase our profits, instead of always doing one at a time. 

• A mechanic job / role would be awesome. I remember few years ago played on a server and all I did was drive around and repaired cars or towed them to the chop chop when they were abandoned

Other than that I enjoy the server thanks for having me 

Grumpy

It used to be in gun stores but was a bit op so they made it a rebel thing

Kinda not a bad idea since a hemmt is massive an could prob "realistically" hold the crates,makes sense a bit

Medic roles repair houses an cars an stuff now

Don Julio and GrumpyODST like this