Buff shipwreck event

3 minutes ago, TapirTot said:

This event takes the most time to get and has the least reward. I wanted to try it once just to see how much I could get. I could see why no one else showed up... 

you mean the event that spawns 2 wrecks a restart or the ship wrecking money maker in general? The one that spawns (if you get there first) drops a bunch of flawless diamonds and has chances of dropping gold bars and treasure maps. Off the flawless alone you can look at 150k minimum

Kawaii likes this
22 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

you mean the event that spawns 2 wrecks a restart or the ship wrecking money maker in general? The one that spawns (if you get there first) drops a bunch of flawless diamonds and has chances of dropping gold bars and treasure maps. Off the flawless alone you can look at 150k minimum

Uh hum, errrrrrr I need that in my life

3 hours ago, Mayhem said:

Thats my mistake. I meant the shipwreck on restart... However, I just went to one right after restart and must have not been the first one to get there. Sorry

4 minutes ago, TapirTot said:

Thats my mistake. I meant the shipwreck on restart... However, I just went to one right after restart and must have not been the first one to get there. Sorry

All good, it’s good to have a partner take you where they can sling load you in a sub with upgraded vehicle storage. It’s also good to collect for crafting supplies.

5 hours ago, TapirTot said:

This event takes the most time to get and has the least reward. I wanted to try it once just to see how much I could get. I could see why no one else showed up... 

You got there too late and someone came and took all the flawless diamonds. It takes 15 - 30 minutes to fill your SDV with flawless and cut diamonds. (you almost always get over 100 flawless, which sell for 1.4k each) and the final payout is usually >150k. This event is OP, please stop bringing it up so the devs dont nerf it.