Jump to content

Buff shipwreck event


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, TapirTot said:

This event takes the most time to get and has the least reward. I wanted to try it once just to see how much I could get. I could see why no one else showed up... 

you mean the event that spawns 2 wrecks a restart or the ship wrecking money maker in general? The one that spawns (if you get there first) drops a bunch of flawless diamonds and has chances of dropping gold bars and treasure maps. Off the flawless alone you can look at 150k minimum

Kawaii likes this
Link to comment
22 minutes ago, Mayhem said:

you mean the event that spawns 2 wrecks a restart or the ship wrecking money maker in general? The one that spawns (if you get there first) drops a bunch of flawless diamonds and has chances of dropping gold bars and treasure maps. Off the flawless alone you can look at 150k minimum

Uh hum, errrrrrr I need that in my life

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Mayhem said:

you mean the event that spawns 2 wrecks a restart or the ship wrecking money maker in general? The one that spawns (if you get there first) drops a bunch of flawless diamonds and has chances of dropping gold bars and treasure maps. Off the flawless alone you can look at 150k minimum

Thats my mistake. I meant the shipwreck on restart... However, I just went to one right after restart and must have not been the first one to get there. Sorry

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, TapirTot said:

Thats my mistake. I meant the shipwreck on restart... However, I just went to one right after restart and must have not been the first one to get there. Sorry

All good, it’s good to have a partner take you where they can sling load you in a sub with upgraded vehicle storage. It’s also good to collect for crafting supplies.

Link to comment
5 hours ago, TapirTot said:

This event takes the most time to get and has the least reward. I wanted to try it once just to see how much I could get. I could see why no one else showed up... 

You got there too late and someone came and took all the flawless diamonds. It takes 15 - 30 minutes to fill your SDV with flawless and cut diamonds. (you almost always get over 100 flawless, which sell for 1.4k each) and the final payout is usually >150k. This event is OP, please stop bringing it up so the devs dont nerf it.

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Mayhem said:

All good, it’s good to have a partner take you where they can sling load you in a sub with upgraded vehicle storage. It’s also good to collect for crafting supplies.

shipwreck buddy

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...