Bring Back Coke.

I am here because I want to talk about the current situation with coke runs on the server. I feel like Coke needs a buff due to the current changes on the server with Weed and LSD overrunning the money making game. I like that bricks were implemented to change it up a bit but by processing twice into bricks you loose 12 units of coke which is essentially 12k every backpack. I'm no mathematician but its almost more profitable to just run regular coke in the long term due to how much you loose to the drug cartel which 90% of players that run coke don't hold control of the cartel anyway. 
Maybe I'm the only one thinking this but I enjoy running coke for money making but I feel its getting left behind a bit compared to other money making strategies. 

Coke isn't a lets get rich way to make money on the server,at least it hasn't been that way since ive been around..Now something to keep in mind with processing twice for any drug( im pretty sure) its best to have cartel to make use of the second process other wise its pointless in the long run. I could be wrong when i say this,but im pretty sure it was a way to help gain more people for fights at drug an just making money easier on the server.

use coke to sell mk1's at black market- get a dp14 or d15 house. ill give you perm keys to a garage in d14 or 15 and u can spawn at ur house and do runs back and forth. also great for meth! fill ur house with ing, get a hackback from my garage and do quick runs ull make millionns + if u craft ur own  guns/vests ur gooooooood

Edited by The Forgotten Legend