Graphic design artist.

All,

I am still continuing my search for a graphic aristist. I'm looking for a skilled artist that possess the artistic ability to create the magic. The applicant needs to be proficient and has an eye for detail. Payment can be discussed and agreed upon for services completed. If you feel you are skilled and qualified please send me a PM with work examples. 

I cannot stress enough, skilled is required.

Mitch 

Astaroth the Medic and Peterr like this
15 hours ago, Mitch (IFRIT) said:

全部,

我仍在继续寻找图形艺术家。我正在寻找具有创造魔法的艺术能力的熟练艺术家。申请人需要精通并注重细节。可以对已完成的服务进行讨论和商定付款。如果您觉得自己技术娴熟且合格,请给我发送带有工作示例的 PM。 

我怎么强调都不过分,需要熟练。

米奇 

I can, but I haven't been in contact for a long time and have forgotten it. I also have a certificate issued by the Chinese education department, but I don't have a work permit. I am no longer engaged in this industry. Ha, ha, ha

11 hours ago, Gen. Henry Arnold said:

去制作皮肤

I am very interested in skin production and am currently working on it with Photoshop.hahahaha

6 hours ago, manhua said:

I can, but I haven't been in contact for a long time and have forgotten it. I also have a certificate issued by the Chinese education department, but I don't have a work permit. I am no longer engaged in this industry. Ha, ha, ha

I am very interested in skin production and am currently working on it with Photoshop.hahahaha

Sry mate, you need to get your work permit sorted out

Kille, goyney and abdul karim azeem like this