Gang Wars

Goku

3 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

ima keep it real as fuck here. Gang wars is deader than a door nail nigga. The last ACTUAL gang wars not that dog shit hosted on oly servers. literally killed gang life. from what I saw there, it's not worth spending time and effort doing gang wars when it's going to be dom but less fights and shitty price pools

sure it wasn't the amount of cheating that was going on? the last gang wars on asylum was a bit of a shit show at the end but for the most part was better compared to others.

I do agree with Dom tho,Dom is good,if you can work out the odd lag that server has it be solid,plus a few more caps that can rotate more.

I still think the pay outs should be increased a little bit on the lower end of the point side so the smaller groups/gangs can get involved with it more,we have all this new blood coming around an a lot of them try to fight but don't fully understand asylum pvp. They will sooner or later get discouraged from trying an then end game gang life will be in the toilet again.

9 hours ago, chrome. said:

u where the only admin pushing domination, please focus on dom again. U guys have a really good thing going on here and every player from every server talks about it. Dont throw it in the trash can. 

I do not code or make anything, I was just helping the community and dev team work together