Bro, it is one of the most armored helicopters in ArmA 3 my nigga. The nigga in the Gyazo got shot through the little foot window (which can be shot through by 9mm). As for tweaking the armor value it is possible, but not in the way you would imagine. All that can be changed is the overall Armor Value which means how much damage it needs to take before the vehicle is destructed. it would not stop the bullet penetration of an MK-1 Rather just make it take say 15 bullets instead of 10 to break a component of the Orca

2 minutes ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

Bro, it is one of the most armored helicopters in ArmA 3 my nigga. The nigga in the Gyazo got shot through the little foot window (which can be shot through by 9mm). As for tweaking the armor value it is possible, but not in the way you would imagine. All that can be changed is the overall Armor Value which means how much damage it needs to take before the vehicle is destructed. it would not stop the bullet penetration of an MK-1 Rather just make it take say 15 bullets instead of 10 to break a component of the Orca

Happy Surprise GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

7 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

just gonna say ur both right and wrong, while ye he did shoot him out through a window, it was one of the passenger windows cuz the feet glass are closer to the front of the orca, the way the gyazo shows his bullets are being led into behind the pilot seat which is how he got the kill.

just a nice shot at the end of the day, tho orcas dont need to be reworked lmao.

19 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

nigga count : 2

white kid with no black friends count : 1

19 hours ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

Bro, it is one of the most armored helicopters in ArmA 3 my *guy*. The *guy* in the Gyazo got shot through the little foot window (which can be shot through by 9mm). As for tweaking the armor value it is possible, but not in the way you would imagine. All that can be changed is the overall Armor Value which means how much damage it needs to take before the vehicle is destructed. it would not stop the bullet penetration of an MK-1 Rather just make it take say 15 bullets instead of 10 to break a component of the Orca

ftfy