A lot of people have been saying there has to be a big money sink or something for people to spend as everyone is just so rich now. *cough cough* raise ifrit prices.

well i've come up with this and i think it could be a very fun thing to implement on the server as long as it isn't turn into aids.

every week, or x amount of time there is an auction starting at 8:00 or whatever on myasylum or the server itself where people bid for many items that aren't usually accessible. these are just some item ideas and something like this should be similar to the end result.

MK-1 Suppressor- 2mill - Fudger

Unique ifrit skin- 2.5mill - Vanilla Coke

Custom TS Tag- 1mill- walt

Unique Hatchback skin- 4mill- proud

Navid + 3 mags- 7mill- proud

Ifrit HMG- 12mill- Fudger

Chrome ifrit/hunter skin- 6 mill-

etc.

good idea to balance the economy and to bring some fun to the server

@Mitch (IFRIT)

1 hour ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

Trust me man, ifrit prices are fine. You'll learn that the moment you start fighting cops, fucking @Tallo has spent like 25 million at rebel just buying ifrits.

trust me man, ifrit prices are the reason this meta is ass nowadays and fights are just 15 ifrits ramming each other.

52 minutes ago, FudgeR said:

trust me man, ifrit prices are the reason this meta is ass nowadays and fights are just 15 ifrits ramming each other.

I didn't even read what you said after that. people like me would spend their life savings to get a ifrit HMG and sit 3 klicks out tapping. Like you do realize the PDW with a suppressor is already insane right? and the navid will turn anything and everything into butter. The best thing to do is make it so you can buy special crates that cost like 50-100k each and having a varying amount of loot inside. (you might win 5 hatchbacks, or an rpg, or an ifrit, or a sui vest, or maybe you could win a skin.) that's probably the best way to make people lose a lot of money.

35 minutes ago, tom said:

Navid? - No, that gun one taps anyone.

7.62 suppressor? - No, dont feel like getting shot from chris kyle.

Ifrit HMG? - No, is this wasteland? 

just some ideas man you get the point

zaphir instead of navid

7.62 suppressor will barely make any difference on the server. every week the items change so it will be 1 person on the server with it every month or so. you will probably not even run into him. 

Farmer Steve likes this
1 hour ago, tom said:

Navid? - No, that gun one taps anyone.

7.62 suppressor? - No, dont feel like getting shot from chris kyle.

Ifrit HMG? - No, is this wasteland? 

He represents my thoughts on those auction ideas. But I like the idea generally. Let me run with it a bit and see what happens 

52 minutes ago, FudgeR said:

just some ideas man you get the point

zaphir instead of navid

7.62 suppressor will barely make any difference on the server. every week the items change so it will be 1 person on the server with it every month or so. you will probably not even run into him. 

My biggest gripe with the suppressor other than Tom's chis Kyle thing is that they are mass duped. And I have no desire adding another item that people can't resist and see another large bam wave. But that's only part of the problem with it. 

Like I said. Solid idea. Just need to brain storm on what those items would be. 

FudgeR likes this
1 hour ago, Infamous [FULL SEND] said:

. The best thing to do is make it so you can buy special crates that cost like 50-100k each and having a varying amount of loot inside. (you might win 5 hatchbacks, or an rpg, or an ifrit, or a sui vest, or maybe you could win a skin.) that's probably the best way to make people lose a lot of money.

Bag Of Funyuns, Copa, jsh and 1 other like this
3 hours ago, Ryan. said:

. The best thing to do is make it so you can buy special crates that cost like 50-100k each and having a varying amount of loot inside. (you might win 5 hatchbacks, or an rpg, or an ifrit, or a sui vest, or maybe you could win a skin.) that's probably the best way to make people lose a lot of money.

Also a high chance to get a bust.  More Gambling yay!

Ryan. likes this