Asylum #2

On 8/10/2021 at 8:06 AM, Aslan said:

Let the man do what ever he wants to do you make tiktok with emo shit do we bully you no

not coming off as a dick just telling the man that anyone could hit a rip, but the day u show me being in any tik tok🤣 is the day anyone will believe ur bullshit, but couldnt quite understand u cuz if u said to my face id be laughing at ur fucking lisp🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

On 8/10/2021 at 8:52 AM, Tallo said:

you literally clip every kill you get hence why you have what 55 fraggys lmfao 

not coming off as a dick just telling the man that anyone could hit a rip, and i know some nobody isnt telling me i clip every kill i get, come from 2015 n ur fucking nobody to anybody so what does ur opinion matter🤣🤦‍♂️

Edited by Proud
41 minutes ago, Proud said:

not coming off as a dick just telling the man that anyone could hit a rip, but the day u show me being in any tik tok🤣 is the day anyone will believe ur bullshit, but couldnt quite understand u cuz if u said to my face id be laughing at ur fucking lisp🤣🤣🤦‍♂️

not coming off as a dick just telling the man that anyone could hit a rip, and i know some nobody isnt telling me i clip every kill i get, come from 2015 n ur fucking nobody to anybody so what does ur opinion matter🤣🤦‍♂️

have you ever looked at the mirror your confidence is off the roof and u look so ugly

troll GIF

Edited by Aslan
matthew666 likes this
2 hours ago, Proud said:

im tiktok famous unlike ur ass cunt

1 hour ago, Aslan said:

have you ever looked at the mirror your confidence is off the roof and u look so ugly

troll GIF

cant imagine what u would look like, with that lisp u must look like a fish but go on ab me whatever u want, i know nun of u arma virgins look better then me today🤣 all a ya ugly ash n understandable why yall play arma for a living🤣

2 minutes ago, salty.connor said:

im tiktok famous unlike ur ass cunt

still tryna figure out who asked

1 minute ago, Proud said:

cant imagine what u would look like, with that lisp u must look like a fish but go on ab me whatever u want, i know nun of u arma virgins look better then me today🤣 all a ya ugly ash n understandable why yall play arma for a living🤣

pull up to long island so I can take the black nail polish off

3 hours ago, Proud said:

dog you just flexed relevancy and time played on a military rp sim couldn't imagine being that down bad. 

jsh likes this
1 hour ago, Proud said:

I like your confidence not gonna lie but u ugly bitch

Proud likes this
On 8/11/2021 at 4:25 PM, Aslan said:

troll GIF

There’s no fucking way that is him hahahahahaha

23 hours ago, Proud said:

pu to si n lemme laugh at u before i give u a set of wooden teeth🤣

i know no pussy ass long island nigga pipin rn🤣🤣

🤮🤮 makes me sick to my stomach to know that cunts like this don’t actually get bullied in school. Homie has an ego whilst lip syncing in a mirror to show off to his arma boyfriends. Look like a bulldog chewing a wasp lad. Hanging cunt 

2 hours ago, cracka said:

There’s no fucking way that is him hahahahahaha

🤮🤮 makes me sick to my stomach to know that cunts like this don’t actually get bullied in school. Homie has an ego whilst lip syncing in a mirror to show off to his arma boyfriends. Look like a bulldog chewing a wasp lad. Hanging cunt 

makes me sick to my stomach that game stop looking employees like you have an ego when at the end of the day you frown at the fat fuck at the other side of the mirror, enjoy being a walking weightwatchers advertisement u snorlax looking freak🤣

11 minutes ago, Proud said:

makes me sick to my stomach that game stop looking employees like you have an ego when at the end of the day you frown at the fat fuck at the other side of the mirror, enjoy being a walking weightwatchers advertisement u snorlax looking freak🤣

Yh lad might’ve seen me tbf. Keep posing in your dirty bathroom mirror lip syncing and throwing up hand signs lad, really cool I reckon 👍 You 100% got bullied in school and would sit in the library in tears and act hard. Keep sending singing vids to girls man, maybe then can finally get a shag

abdul karim azeem likes this
43 minutes ago, cracka said:

Yh lad might’ve seen me tbf. Keep posing in your dirty bathroom mirror lip syncing and throwing up hand signs lad, really cool I reckon 👍 You 100% got bullied in school and would sit in the library in tears and act hard. Keep sending singing vids to girls man, maybe then can finally get a shag

31 minutes ago, cracka said:

And sort your ears out you dopey looking cunt 

considering the double comment im guessing my comment did offend you and you are truly obese, in that case have fun with your pathway to diabetes you city sized fat fuck

n about the bullying, nah i actually had friends a topic you struggle with to this day, enjoy being stuffed into XXXL lockers you mcdonalds addict

Just now, Proud said:

considering the double comment im guessing my comment did offend you and you are truly obese, in that case have fun with your pathway to diabetes you city sized fat fuck

n about the bullying, nah i actually had friends a topic you struggle with to this day, enjoy being stuffed into XXXL lockers you mcdonalds addict

American moment. Sort them ears out then get back to me man. Keep up the lip syncing vids tho, they’re actually really cool and it is a safe way to impress girls man

20 hours ago, Proud said:

u can not tell me u have real life friends when u have an arma private story and lip sync on it

Edited by abdul karim azeem
cracka likes this