Asylum #2

On 8/13/2021 at 12:40 PM, abdul karim azeem said:

u can not tell me u have real life friends when u have an arma private story and lip sync on it

all this shit everyones spewing is from a year ago is why i dont take offence to it, that shit dont exist nomo🤣

and ik i have friends why argue with you there🤣 and i defo know i have more of a life then more then most of the kids tryna pipe to me, apparently playing only doms n conqs is considered being a no life🤣

Edited by Proud
On 8/12/2021 at 1:26 PM, Proud said:

considering the double comment im guessing my comment did offend you and you are truly obese, in that case have fun with your pathway to diabetes you city sized fat fuck

n about the bullying, nah i actually had friends a topic you struggle with to this day, enjoy being stuffed into XXXL lockers you mcdonalds addict

bro you are so butthurt you have been replying to this post for over a week now get over it big dog lmfao

cracka likes this
18 hours ago, Proud said:

all this shit everyones spewing is from a year ago is why i dont take offence to it, that shit dont exist nomo🤣

and ik i have friends why argue with you there🤣 and i defo know i have more of a life then more then most of the kids tryna pipe to me, apparently playing only doms n conqs is considered being a no life🤣

Having an arma private story and lip syncing in some grim mirror makes you a no life you brain dead cunt